cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making a live "home world" of the home backround

ImmerseIt
Honored Guest
When there is no game loaded, where I traverse around settings, store, library and so.

What is the ability for me to enhance the background to a sort of "home world"? which i can design myself and interact with.
Let say a "Second Life"-scene which I am able to decide myself what I want to design with.

I.e. make the "virtual dream home" I don't have myself or a identical virtual copy of my real home. And ability to i.e. have a bookshelf to put my purchased games and apps, visually in same way as books in a bookshelf at home. Maybe I would like to put a shortcut to a common app as a painting/canvas on a wall, or a door to another room. Of course I would like to interact with this "homeworld"

Thanks for let me know if this is already possible.
3 REPLIES 3

LZoltowski
Champion
Is this Oculus GO? The Rift already has a home environment where you can design your own interior.
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

ImmerseIt
Honored Guest

Is this Oculus GO? The Rift already has a home environment where you can design your own interior.

It's Go! Different? Where do I start make it able to customize and open for interactions?

LZoltowski
Champion

ImmerseIt said:

It's Go! Different? Where do I start make it able to customize and open for interactions?

Unfortunately, the customisable home space is for the Oculus Rift only, Oculus GO is not powerful enough.
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂