cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aliens - Fact Or Fiction..?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well we've had a time travel thread so I thought we should have an aliens thread too.

I believe that aliens have visited and are visiting our planet. Now I don't think that there are aliens that are living here and impersonating humans, but I certainly believe that at least SOME of these UFOs captured on film and seen by people are alien spacecraft.

How am I reasoning this? Pretty simple. There have simply been too many technological leaps since the 50s to make it not being true. Just have a think about it:

1. Integrated circuits and microchips.
  2. Credit cards and bank cards.
  3. Cassette tapes, CDs, DVDs, Blu-Rays.
  4. Kevlar
  5. Lasers
  6. Stealth bombers
  7. The Oculus Rift lol
  8. Velcro.
  9. Quantum Computers.
And then have a look back through time and you have the Pyramids, Mayan astronomy and cities, Stonehenge, the Inca's Machu Picchu and Teotihuacán in Mexico.

A great deal of these UFO sightings are around air bases so a good percentage of them can be put down to experimental aircraft, but ALL of them?

The truth is out there. Trust no one.
247 REPLIES 247

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

RedRizla said:

I have a feeling the military observations are choreographed for when they think secret test aircraft have been spotted.

The thing is though these Ufo's have been seen for over 50yrs doing these manoeuvres. So if this tech is 50 yrs old, then why are we not seeing it used in our skies today, why still the jet engine 50 years on? Also, if there is a Human pilot inside would the GS not kill them? If they are manned the most a fighter pilot can withstand without passing out is around 9G. That's not to say they don't have something within the craft to counter the GS, but what would that be if it was a secret manned craft?

The problem with all this though is, it's mainly people just talking about these things without taking real good video footage that proves it. 

Can you cite a specific one that is 50 years old? I'm curious to know which you are referring too.

And these crafts are used in our skies today, both as manned and unmanned craft.

The F-22 Raptor is one of our finest:

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

RattyUK said:

In the entire length of this thread the conversation has revolved around 'human' aliens - I suppose considering non-carbon based life forms to be too far into sci-fi?  Why assume that the only 'intelligent' life must be humanoid?
It has made fun reading nonetheless 🙂

I try to say Human-like to leave it open for interpretation. I'm not sure what word to use to describe a species that is capable of the intelligence required to leave their planet, solar system, and galaxy. And if we go by the footage we see from UFO sightings, they are just building spacecraft that isn't very different than our own.

Since the Universe is full of Carbon, and it's the building block for everything (as far as we know), then the idea of a non-carbon-based life form does seem Sci-Fi. At least if we're trying to say that they came from a planet in our Carbon-based Universe.

A non-carbon-based life-form would have to come from another dimension; we're going in to multi-verse territory here. I am open to that since our understanding of Dark Matter supports the theory. But if the life-form is going to come from our existing carbon-based Universe, then it probably is going to be carbon-based.

RedRizla
Honored Visionary

Zenbane said:

RedRizla said:

I have a feeling the military observations are choreographed for when they think secret test aircraft have been spotted.

The thing is though these Ufo's have been seen for over 50yrs doing these manoeuvres. So if this tech is 50 yrs old, then why are we not seeing it used in our skies today, why still the jet engine 50 years on? Also, if there is a Human pilot inside would the GS not kill them? If they are manned the most a fighter pilot can withstand without passing out is around 9G. That's not to say they don't have something within the craft to counter the GS, but what would that be if it was a secret manned craft?

The problem with all this though is, it's mainly people just talking about these things without taking real good video footage that proves it. 

Can you cite a specific one that is 50 years old? I'm curious to know which you are referring too.

Here's something that was regular seen by pilots in World War 2. Probably a phenomena unknown to use, but gets called a Ufo because it's unknown and flying. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foo_fighter

https://www.airspacemag.com/history-of-flight/what-were-mysterious-foo-fighters-sighted-ww2-night-fl...

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Ah yes, the Foo Fighters!

The Wiki has some good explanations to it. Here's a fun video on the topic:

I like the report from the one fighter pilot whose plane blew up. Afterwards he claimed that a Foo Fighter was chasing him and that's why he had to eject.

Reminds me of that story with the 3 men who claimed an Alien abduction. And upon further investigation we find out that those men were about to miss their work contract deadline. How convenient that an alien showed up to abduct them the day before they were about to miss the deadline!

However, those are a lot of reports from around the globe about these Foo Fighters. Not easily dismissed. I will point out that eye-witness reports do not show them coming from outer space. They explicitly state that they come from the ground here on Earth. They rise up, follow planes, and then fly back down to Earth.

My personal theory? They were Angels. Or maybe Demons.

I mean, if intergalactic Alien species traveling across the cosmos exist, then why not Angels and Demons? They could be beings from another Dimension! I am honestly more compelled to believe that these are Angels and Demons because they showed up during a time of War. They were attracted to Death and Destruction.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well they reckon that if Fred The Alien isn't carbon-based he's silicon-based:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypothetical_types_of_biochemistry

But like I've mentioned before Fred's planet or solar system may be host to a shitload of elements that we don't have over here. Carbon and Hydrogen are common throughout the galaxy apparently but Fredmium might be in abundance elsewhere in the Milky Way. B)

JohnnyDioxin
Expert Trustee
Latest on the subject from the BimBo C:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-46811618

i5 9600k @4.5GHz; 16GB DDR4 3200; 6xSSD; RTX2080ti; Gigabyte Z390D Mobo
Rift CV1; Index; Quest; Quest 2

RedRizla said:

The thing is though these Ufo's have been seen for over 50yrs doing these manoeuvres.

I'm guessing that's roughly the same amount of time that sci-fi has been firing up people's imaginations.

RedRizla
Honored Visionary

Brixmis said:

Latest on the subject from the BimBo C:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-46811618

I thought 1.5 billion light years away was quite a distance, that is until I saw that the Universe is supposed to be around 93 billion light years in diameter. I wonder how long it would take for use to receive a signal sent from 1.5 billion light years away. I mean from when it's first sent to then receiving it here on earth..

Anonymous
Not applicable

RedRizla said:

The thing is though these Ufo's have been seen for over 50yrs doing these manoeuvres.

I'm guessing that's roughly the same amount of time that sci-fi has been firing up people's imaginations.

Nope. That's been happening since the late 1800s! 😮

There was a big influx of books and films from the 50s onwards, particularly in the US, but those were inspired by the Roswell incident in 1947.

I notice the first reported alien abduction happened 2 years after The Twighlight Zone started airing.

Edit: I bought myself the boxset on blu-ray just before Christmas and thoughrouly recommend it. Great old show, Rod Serling's a great story teller. They include the ads that appear straight after the show, including a couple of Rod promoting the cigarettes he smokes, innocent times!