cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orange light on headset?

deno1231
Honored Guest
Recently got my headset there's a orange light on it when connected to the PC, I've tried changing HDMI, USB ports, newest driver, downgrading driver just about eveything I've found online, 

My pc specs are: I5 6600K, GTX960,

I also notice when I hold my finger over the sensor next to the light it goes off, 

The headset shows it is connected on the oculus software with no problems what so ever, any help will be appreciated.
4 REPLIES 4

deno1231
Honored Guest
*i will try the headset on the different PC to see if the issue persists and can rule out that the PC is not the problem 

Techy111
MVP
MVP
You'll struggle to get it working with a gtx960 as that is barest minimum. Is it plugged directly into the hdmi port mate ?
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

deno1231
Honored Guest

Techy111 said:

You'll struggle to get it working with a gtx960 as that is barest minimum. Is it plugged directly into the hdmi port mate ?

Yeah it is plugged into the HDMI port, I've also tried it using a DVI to HDMI port also, Still no luck with either, but when I get home I'll try it on my other PC.

deno1231
Honored Guest
Update: works on my i7-9700k, RTX 2070, might have to upgrade graphics card on other PC to get it working then