cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beat Saber - Community Rankings!

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
If anyone is interesting in participating in Community Rankings (strictly for bragging rights) then post screenshots of your best Beat Saber scores here!

If you're looking for friends to compete with directly, then add anyone from this thread, or check out the community Friends Megathread:

Game on!

482 REPLIES 482

KlodsBrik
Expert Trustee
Finally worked my way up to expert.
 Have been struggling with how you all could achieve full combos. Still have a long way to go but at least managed Beat saber and Escape.

Have yet to get a full combo on this track, but it feels amazing playing it .. Wanted to share since I havent seen any of you play it:

Be good, die great !

KlodsBrik
Expert Trustee
I´ve tried Rap God as well and had nothing but failure with it. It´s cancer like Dark Souls 3 :smiley:

Also got full combo on expert - Commercial pumping some days ago:
https://youtu.be/xyDkmOpPtXo

Im a slow learner i guess. Can´t believe how you do expert+
Anyhow. Actullay Commercial pumping is the first track I look sexy doing ( might even be the first time in my life I look sexy.)

I need a gf ... Sodapoppin send me yours !!
Be good, die great !

KeenChop
Protege
So, how are your scores? It's a little quiet in here.

Wildt
Consultant
Been meaning to get back into BS after I've put down In Death for good.. I could use the workout too 🙂
@"keeen.chop"  - I think you're the new resident expert, so I got a Q for you: How come the "no fail" modifier doesn't increase the score multiplier?
PCVR: CV1 || 4 sensors || TPcast wireless adapter || MamutVR Gun stock V3
PSVR: PS4 Pro || Move Controllers || Aim controller
WMR: HP Reverb

KeenChop
Protege

Wildt said:

Been meaning to get back into BS after I've put down In Death for good.. I could use the workout too 🙂
@"keeen.chop"  - I think you're the new resident expert, so I got a Q for you: How come the "no fail" modifier doesn't increase the score multiplier?

Stop it I'm blushing 😛

Dunno but my first guess is devs just test it before implementing pro mode(whatever that is)

Digikid1
Consultant

Wildt said:

Been meaning to get back into BS after I've put down In Death for good..

What?!?!?!?  Why???  

Wildt
Consultant

Digikid1 said:

Wildt said:

Been meaning to get back into BS after I've put down In Death for good..

What?!?!?!?  Why???  

Arrogant devs who basically broke the game for experienced players with a patch, and went on holiday for a month, ignoring support forums etc.

I'm a software dev myself, and it's just basically considered a death sin in my team to patch anything right before you go on a holiday. Well, if you have bulletproof quality gates (who the fuck does?) then OK, but they evidently do not.

The patch note said something like "fixed Gabriel exploit", but introduced another randomly occurring bug which made him invulnerable, and thus unpassable. This could mean the abrupt end of a potential top 10 score run after 15+ hours.

KeenChop
Protege
Finally made it to Top 500! B)
08n8pz1z8xy9.png

Wildt
Consultant
The new flashy background in Audica has me a little annoyed, so I've been swinging them measticks in BS again.  Finally crossed 1mil. in Angel Voices :sunglasses:

I'm coming for ya @KeenChop ! :lol:

g1qkykxd7ayh.png