cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to watch Amazon Prime Videos

Low-Profile
Explorer
This has probably been brought up many times, so forgive me as a new user, but is there anyway to watch Amazon Prime movies on the Go?
I feel like I’m missing out on a lot of good content. TIA, Joe 
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Low-Profile
Explorer
I’ve tried going through my browser using Google and I can see my movies, watch list, everything in Amazon, etc., but it won’t let me open them my movies.
I’ve downloaded a new browser “Samsung Internet” and I’ll give that a try later to see if that works. Thanks for answering me.

View solution in original post

Low-Profile
Explorer

Hey mate, this should world.

If there's no individual app available Amazon video can you not simply just login to the website through the Oculus GO browser and launch videos through the browser?

I remember having amazon prime ages ago and i'm sure I watched videos in google chrome on my PC so I'm sure it should work on Oculus GO.

I finally got a chance to try it and it does work. Thanks and sorry for the delayed response. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

SkScotchegg
Expert Trustee

If there's no individual app available Amazon video can you not simply just login to the website through the Oculus GO browser and launch videos through the browser?

I remember having amazon prime ages ago and i'm sure I watched videos in google chrome on my PC so I'm sure it should work on Oculus GO.
UK: England - Leeds - - RTX 2080 - Rift CV1 & Rift S - Make love, not war - See you in the Oasis!

Low-Profile
Explorer
I’ve tried going through my browser using Google and I can see my movies, watch list, everything in Amazon, etc., but it won’t let me open them my movies.
I’ve downloaded a new browser “Samsung Internet” and I’ll give that a try later to see if that works. Thanks for answering me.

Low-Profile
Explorer

I finally got a chance to try it and it does work. Thanks and sorry for the delayed response. 

GreyGhost99
Explorer

I have no problem watching the videos on amazon prime but HOW can you get to the controls to work - rewind, FF, etc - all I can do is pause and play. I did go to the section on setting up my prime video and I did set everything but when I come back to the movie, no controls... any HELP?? TIA

Streamo123
Honored Guest

Try to watch your videos via the amazon prime application. It is available for android and iPhone. This might be the easiest way to watch your amazon content on the go.