cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Environments won’t load

k_wiedman
Honored Guest
i choose environments on the Oculus Go and all that displays is a gray or black background.  It is a new unit.  I have gone through the whole set up and even download several apps.  The headset is very slow.  I have managed to play and use the apps that have down loaded, but still no environment.  Any suggestions before I just return it because I think it is defective?
7 REPLIES 7

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP
Contact Oculus Suppprt and see if they can help.
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

brossard_stepha
Honored Guest
Tapez votre commentaire

brossard_stepha
Honored Guest
Tapez votre commenJe choisis des environnements sur l'Oculus Go et tout ce qui s'affiche est un fond gris ou noir. C'est une nouvelle unité. J'ai parcouru l'ensemble de la configuration et même télécharger plusieurs applications. Le casque est très lent.J'ai réussi à lire et à utiliser les applications téléchargées, mais toujours pas d'environnement. Avez-vous des suggestiontaire

SisnSeattle
Honored Guest

k.wiedman said:

i choose environments on the Oculus Go and all that displays is a gray or black background.  It is a new unit.  I have gone through the whole set up and even download several apps.  The headset is very slow.  I have managed to play and use the apps that have down loaded, but still no environment.  Any suggestions before I just return it because I think it is defective?

SisnSeattle
Honored Guest
I’m having same issue and have done all that support has suggested. 1 power reset 2 factory reset oculus. Neither have fixed my issue. Plus my camera roll will not load. States my phone is unreachable. 

Any other ideas while I sit and wait 2 days for additional help? 

NoaBoris
Honored Guest
I'm having same issue, the backgrounds are all black, moreover all app preview pictures are black also

schoengarth
Explorer
anyone find any solution to this? this is really annoying