Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rift 1.34 Release Rolling Out Now

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Dash:

• Livestreaming: You can now livestream directly to your Facebook page using Dash. Note: Some apps do not permit streaming.
  • Avatar editing: Change your Oculus Avatar anytime by pressing on the “Edit Avatar” tab on the Social Panel in Dash.

Home:

• Public Homes: You now have the option to make your Home public, allowing non-friends to visit your space and join group activities. The Home menu also now features recommended Homes, based on things like social activity and number of likes. Recommendations are automatic and dynamic, so check back often. Note: This feature is rolling out gradually.
  • Improved multiplayer functionality: We've updated multiplayer features in Home so you can play basketball, shoot blasters or redesign your Home while friends are there.
  • Multiplayer avatar editing: Strut your stuff. You can now use the Avatar Editor mirror to customize your appearance when you're in a Home with your friends.

Fixes:

• Fixed double rendering issue impacting some GPUs

Update (1/28/2019)

Hey all - just wanted to provide a quick update. Earlier this month we identified a Dash issue impacting memory clock speed on NVIDIA cards, and our engineering teams have been actively working with our friends at NVIDIA to identify a fix. Our teams appreciate your continued patience as we work to provide a resolution. If you are experiencing this issue or any others, please continue to utilize the "Provide Feedback" option within the Oculus software and open a support ticket with your logs.
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
97 REPLIES 97

Clayster2012
Honored Guest
I tried to live stream to my Facebook and both accounts are linked, but when I tried streaming in Dead and Buried it tells me Live Stream isn't available!

Richooal
Consultant
Shooting a blaster with friends? That's incredible.
Does the Rift setup ask me what drive I'd like to install to yet?
i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - Rift CV1 + 3 Sensors - 1 minor problem
Dear Oculus, If it ain't broke, don't fix it, please.

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP
So, all issues  with the 1.34 PTC got addressed?
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

RuneSR2
Grand Champion

TomCgcmfc said:

fru8chvpgyaf.jpg

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

Digikid1
Consultant

TomCgcmfc said:

v9ac0bqnsjei.gif

Doubtful. 

IlMissile95
Sightseer

I tried to live stream to my Facebook and both accounts are linked, but when I tried streaming in Dead and Buried it tells me Live Stream isn't available!

Me too

swikles
Explorer
I don't think ive got the update yet ive checked updates and nothing is there

RuneSR2
Grand Champion

swikles said:

I don't think ive got the update yet ive checked updates and nothing is there

It may take a few days - or a week (depending on your location I guess)

I hope my Rig/Rift will survive this Update too - sometimes I feel like these dudes, there's no choice and I'm forced to do it  o:)

https://youtu.be/ZHtQwxKaofk

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

Karmagedon
Explorer
@oculus : Guys any guide for the feature you release? i mean live streaming i tried and tried and well can't make it work.Also when i invite someone in my home.. he is there but i can't see him..Any ideas.. Just a guide would be helpfullthx