cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are you working on?

Anonymous
Not applicable
After posting my first sculpt, it was quite a while until I got around to making a sketchbook thread.  Sometimes I wanted to post an individual piece, but there really didn't seem to be a place to do that.  Even now, I don't usually post "in-progress" sketches that I may or may not get back to, and generally use finished/mostly finished sculpts in the sketchbook. 

Anyhow, it would be interesting to see what other people are working on once they've posted their "First Medium Sculpt", so here's a place to do that 🙂
527 REPLIES 527

P3nT4gR4m
Consultant
6ck2td0v3jgx.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable
Installed.  Definitely creates a nice base, excellent synergy with medium.  Undoubtedly saved several days work right out the gate, may work on the hair and clothes a bit more.  Mostly just checking out the workflow, might give her one more session, for the time being.   Really nice not to have so much time figuring out placement.  Thanks!
qzqj2indun8j.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
Day 2, the moment thevideo card starts to crack
vaf9h2sjk66q.png

P3nT4gR4m
Consultant
km5vdtoz9mvs.jpg

P3nT4gR4m
Consultant
5xv6ckhdri1c.jpg
4n5ydt4kq0sa.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable
Whoa, freaky

InkyTheOctopus
Heroic Explorer
 @P3nT4gR4m That's one corrupted individual dude , nice!!!
https://www.oculus.com/medium/artists/inkytheoctopus/

P3nT4gR4m
Consultant
@InkyTheOctopus  Is Laverne - Waitress at the local greasy spoon, sporting multiple bite wounds and an unusually aggressive serving demeanour. Body by Makehuman, clothes and posing in Marvelous, detail sculpting in Medium, Soon to be decanted to Blender, Retopo'd and the UV's sent off for a dip in Substance before plugging them back into shaders and Rendering in Cycles.

"And that's not just greasy kid's stuff!"

Been a couple of years now and a lot of hard work and I still feel like I'm a quarter way to having a clue most of the time but this is the most fun I've had doing anything in years! 

Quick cycles render of the story so far.
buuamsbejnf1.jpg

Vicious713
Honored Guest

Anonymous
Not applicable
kfk9i1dztqx0.png