cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3rd Sale on Carnival Games VR and STILL no discounted DLC!

MariusPolonius
Heroic Explorer
How is that possible!!? This is a 3rd sale now that I have checked for the discount on Carnival Games VR and yet again main game is discounted on both Oculus Store and Steam, and yet Steam has the DLC discounted EVERY time to $1.99 and Oculus Store yet AGAIN has full price of $7.99 for the DLC! 
How is that possible!?!?! Does Oculus even care about their customers anymore? I seriously doubt that. That's why I have recently purchased all these games off every other store but Oculus:
Steam
BOX VR
Elite Dangerous
Loco Dojo
Dirt Rally

Vive
Arizona Sunshine
Superhot VR
Obduction
Operation Warcade
The Wizards
Sairento VR
Accounting+

Oculus Store
Archangel Hellfire

All of those games are available on OS and yet I decided not to. I hope it was worth it for you Oculus? Keep up the "good" game. Jerkoffs.
3 REPLIES 3

Digikid1
Consultant
Because it’s a HORRIBLE game and should be buried like the old ET The Extraterrestrial Atari cartridges. 

MariusPolonius
Heroic Explorer

Digikid1 said:

Because it’s a HORRIBLE game and should be buried like the old ET The Extraterrestrial Atari cartridges. 

The more reason not to pay full price for the DLC here when it's on sale on Steam! I already have the full game, I might as well invest the lousy $2, $8 however is not happening! I just don't understand why Oculus won't help us get the same price as Steam users get. Too lazy to talk to publisher on our behalf?

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

Digikid1 said:

I actually own an original copy of that! lmao

And yes, it was a horrible, terrible excuse of a game. I never beat it.