cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Home items unusable

SET-VR
Explorer
I am getting so frustrated now! All of a sudden, I can't access or use my items in Oculus Home. There are a good many of them that I have earned and they do show up in their 'catalog' boxes onscreen. However, no matter what I do, I can't get them out of their boxes and place them in my home. So frustrating! It used to work, but for the past 2 months or so, no. How to fix this? Please help!
2 REPLIES 2

Richooal
Consultant

avnrie said:

I am getting so frustrated now! All of a sudden, I can't access or use my items in Oculus Home. There are a good many of them that I have earned and they do show up in their 'catalog' boxes onscreen. However, no matter what I do, I can't get them out of their boxes and place them in my home. So frustrating! It used to work, but for the past 2 months or so, no. How to fix this? Please help!

Just look behind the boxes, Oculus have put little locks on the back.

But seriously though..........

In Home, press the Left controller menu button
Select "Preferences"
Turn off "Lock Home Arrangement"
i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - Rift CV1 + 3 Sensors - 1 minor problem
Dear Oculus, If it ain't broke, don't fix it, please.

Ellenodale
Honored Guest
I too am having a similar issue.  My "Lock Home Arrangement" is turned off.
I can pick items up that have been placed in my home (like the Blaster, or the Lunar New Year stuffies)...but picking an object or decoration of any type only vibrates the controller and does not allow the object to be placed.  This includes infinite items.  Nothing seems to work.

Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.