cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lone Echo will NOT update

trek554
Adventurer
I have tried over and over to install 3.164 and the damn thing will just stop while in the installing phase. Please fix this shit. 

https://postimg.cc/nMcbJcBn
WIN 11 | 13700KF | MSI MPG Z790 CARBON WIFI | G.SKILL 64GB 6400MHZ CL32 | GIGABYTE RTX 4090 | SEASONIC FOCUS GX-1000
3 REPLIES 3

Richooal
Consultant
Maybe you should "Visit Oculus Support to get help."
https://support.oculus.com/885981024820727/

i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - Rift CV1 + 3 Sensors - 1 minor problem
Dear Oculus, If it ain't broke, don't fix it, please.

YoLolo69
Trustee
I have such problem with lot of my games refusing to update recently. The way I fix that is uninstall them, and reinstall. It's quick as it don't seems to re-download the whole game. 

“Dreams feel real while we are in them, it's only when we wake up that we realize something was strange.” - Dom Cobb

"Be careful, if you are killed in real life you die in VR too." - TD_4242

I7 10700K,  RTX 3070, 32GB DDR4 3200Mhz, Oculus Rift CV1

trek554
Adventurer
Support suggested it could be my anti-virus which of course it wasn't. Then their next step was to repair the Oculus software which means setting up everything again which is pain in the ass. I just went ahead and uninstalled the game and reinstalled it which means I lost all my damn progress in the game as the save is gone. 

What a bunch of crap to go through just to get a game to properly update. Then on top of that my tracking is now screwed up for some reason. Everyday I lose interest even more in VR by dealing with garbage like this. 

WIN 11 | 13700KF | MSI MPG Z790 CARBON WIFI | G.SKILL 64GB 6400MHZ CL32 | GIGABYTE RTX 4090 | SEASONIC FOCUS GX-1000
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?