New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

How do I visit other peoples homes?

Spalman_ytSpalman_yt Posts: 17
NerveGear
Many people have visited mine, but I can't seem to visit theirs. Any idea on how?
Tagged:

Comments

• nalex66nalex66 Posts: 5,056 Volunteer Moderator
    When you're in Home, click the menu button on your left Touch controller. In the menu that opens, click Social/Places, and you should see some Recommended Homes that you can visit, as well as any Friends' Homes that have been set to Public Access.
    i7 5820K @ 4.25 GHz | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | Gigabyte GA-X99-UD4 | Corsair DDR4 3000 32 GB | Corsair HX 750W
    Corsair Hydro H100i | Samsung SSDs: 860 Evo 1 TB, 850 Evo 1 TB, 840 Evo 1 TB | Seagate BarraCuda HDD 3 TB
  • DTHDTH Posts: 257
    Nexus 6
    No random open homes? 
  • RichooalRichooal Posts: 1,251
    Wintermute
    nalex66 said:
    When you're in Home, click the menu button on your left Touch controller. In the menu that opens, click Social/Places, and you should see some Recommended Homes that you can visit, as well as any Friends' Homes that have been set to Public Access.
    Until now (26 Feb) I've had nothing but "Example" Homes to look at but today I had a look, and there was heaps of other people's homes to look at.

This is what they said about it on 23 January...........
    ". Note: This feature is rolling out gradually."

They got that bit right.
    i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - 0 PROBLEMS
  • MorgrumMorgrum Posts: 1,659 Valuable Player
    edited February 25
    I typically wait till they are not home then using a crowbar I gain entrance through the backdoor.
    Always be mindful of Big Dogs and Alarms.
    Prepare yourself to see many things you cannot unsee in folks underwear drawers while snooping for valuables.
    WAAAGH!