cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home has been robbed!!!

Digikid1
Consultant
Yeah this is weird.  I log into my Home last night and EVERYTHING is gone.  Just a blank slate......not even the furniture/rugs are there.  So I started over and remade it as best I could.

Any idea how this could have happened?
17 REPLIES 17

Digikid1
Consultant
So apparently this is happening to others as well. 

ElusiveMarlin
Rising Star
Yeah, I have this happen to me,  spent a couple of hour "decorating" a room, only to have all the work dashed (No pun intended!),  when I re-loaded the session and all I had worked on was gone and all I had was an empty room!

I have also seem times when everything looks great. log off and back in, and then objects are all jumbled up and in different positions to where I left them, statues tipping over etc!.

Is the room info and item positions stored locally on my PC or on Oculus servers somewhere?

RIFT CV1
RIFT S
Leeds, UK.

Intel Core i7 7700K 3.7GHz | RAM 32GB DDR4 2666MHz | GeForce GTX 1080 8GB |

"Behind every mask there is a face, and behind that a story...."

nalex66
MVP
MVP
When I logged in on Sunday, the items that had disappeared were back. I looked over at a side table and noticed that there was some texture clash happening on the top surface, then I realized that there were two tables overlapped but slightly offset from each other. I looked around, and it was the same for every item that I had replaced. Had to go around and delete all the duplicates. 

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

I think all the stuff that people have lost has turned up at nalex66's place.... thief!

Epona0000
Protege

Zenbane said:

Yikes! I should log in and check mine!

I remember about a month ago, my Outer Space environment was only the Sun. All the planets were gone lol

They are back now though. Stoopid wormholes

mine did that once too -- i thought maybe i'd hit the button to clear the space.  This happened about a week ago. Had to rebuild it... but it came out better anyway.
i also had the outer space environment.. and the planets also disappeared.

maybe they migrated to someone else's environment.  Anyone here have more planets than they had before??

Digikid1
Consultant
Maybe they are interdimension. LOL

jayhawk
Superstar
Weird. I logged in and all your stuff was in mine.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
It's finally happening IRL...