cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speed Sculpts

Anonymous
Not applicable
Opening this thread up in anticipation of doing some speed sculpts later this evening.   Everyone is all revved up for the big games in Tokyo, or maybe just working on their techniques in this area.  Post quick sculpts and/or videos along with a time estimate. Curious to see where this goes, and how everyone progresses over time.  Whether its a blob, a doodle, or something that demonstrates a mind-blowing mastery of the speed sculpt, doesn't matter, just lay it down.  Have fun!
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ha, I'm terrible at this. 21 minutes.  That's practically lightspeed. 
soltr60xxizl.png91xlkrozegdh.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
Second try.  Fifteen minutes.  Improving.  Have video, but not sure how to upload without sound.  Presumably have to rip the audio track out with an editor?  Ok, figured out how to play sound without recording it anyhow.  Will post a build video on the next one.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Last one.  Here's a still frame of the result.  Made a process video, but not sure that I'm going to be awake when it's done being uploaded. Might post a link later, if anyone wants to see it.  Still over the 10 minute mark
ap8h61iuf8bm.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
Stayed up, so  here's the process video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4J56NH5pGo

Anonymous
Not applicable
Started as a speed sculpt, got a couple more details.  30-45 minutes  into this one.  Then it turned into a five day trip into Android Pinball territory.  Definitely not at the speed I want to do these, but also a lot faster than I'd usually do it
tkignjht5sti.png