Rift 1.36 PTC Release Notes - Page 3 — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Rift 1.36 PTC Release Notes

13»

Comments

• dennysquaredennysquare Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    Please help me: I don't know why but I'm not able to download 1.36 patch. I'm blocked to 1.33 patch. How I can download 1.36 patch?
  • TomCgcmfcTomCgcmfc Posts: 1,253
    Wintermute
    Please help me: I don't know why but I'm not able to download 1.36 patch. I'm blocked to 1.33 patch. How I can download 1.36 patch?
    If you are still on 1.33 I'm not sure why???  I would recommend you deselect PTC option in your Oculus desktop app and then go to Oculus Rift Downloads (google for this) and select Run, then Repair.  This should take you to the current public/stable version 1.35.  After that you can decide whether or not you want to opt back into the PTC.  Personally I would not recommend this unless you are a very experienced Rift user.  Good luck.

Custom built gaming desktop; i9 9900k (water cooled) oc to 5ghz, gtx 1080 ti (from my old AGA), 32 gb 3000hz ram, 1 tb ssd, 4 tb hdd.  Asus  ROG Maximus xi hero wifi mb, StarTech 4 port/4 controller sata powered usb3.0 pcie card, Asus VG248QE 1080p 144hz gaming monitor, Oculus Rift cv1 w/2x sensors.

• MAC_MAN86MAC_MAN86 Posts: 2,262
    Wintermute
    I read on here one popular member had also happened to freeze their Runtime from updating but did so on a wish basis. Seemed to be connected to Windows Update Settings.
  • Vaalik666Vaalik666 Posts: 6
    NerveGear
    Until last few updates i was able to play every game with 1.6 supersampling and ASW turned off without any issue. Now i suffer from micro stutters even on default resolution. Somebody explain me why this happens and how to return back my comfort playing.
  • kzintzikzintzi Posts: 1,068
    Wintermute
    Vaalik666 said:
    Until last few updates i was able to play every game with 1.6 supersampling and ASW turned off without any issue. Now i suffer from micro stutters even on default resolution. Somebody explain me why this happens and how to return back my comfort playing.
    I've had this happen a few times in the past 12 months, and it's always been that I need to update my Video Drivers - it's worth a shot if you've not done it yet.. failing that,lodge a support ticket so they can investigate :smile:

Though you are more than slightly incoherent, I agree with you Madam,
    a plum is a terrible thing to do to a nostril.