cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus driver from support Perf issue.Finally found the bug yeah!!

Karmagedon
Explorer
Omg..guys.. I updated my rift a while ago and it started having graphics tearing in the Vr game sparc, I went through hell to firgure whats was wrong and finally found the fucking bug.. 

k here we go
I could not figure what was the problem so after weeks of debuggin isolating i decided to try a new pc... wow it worked.. so i formated my pc and worked good again.. when i say good is was like heaven buttersmooth like when i got it.. then it hit me.. black screen.. iso i was looking for a solution yet again and someone said to run the oculus drivers from the support folder... Haha I did.. now i have no black screen but the perf problem is back i can't play sparc.. but omg it finnaly found it was the issue.. So now i formated again(because oculus can't do uninstallers properly) and it works like a charm.. but i have a black screen. Anyways i just got the odyssey in the mail.. the pls one so i will sell this piece of crap not matter but guys.. those drivers.. are the reason the rift is fucking up big time.. so here it is format and sell your rift

4 REPLIES 4

Richooal
Consultant
Normally I don't take advice from people who format their PC instead of uninstalling one program, but your evidence is so compelling.
I'm off to reformat my PC. Thanks heaps hey bro.

P.S. I only used single full stops so as not to confuse ordinary people.
Enjoy your Odyssey.
i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - Rift CV1 + 3 Sensors - 1 minor problem
Dear Oculus, If it ain't broke, don't fix it, please.

Anonymous
Not applicable
My head hurts! Can we delete from our memory please?

Karmagedon
Explorer

Richooal said:

Normally I don't take advice from people who format their PC instead of uninstalling one program, but your evidence is so compelling.
I'm off to reformat my PC. Thanks heaps hey bro.

P.S. I only used single full stops so as not to confuse ordinary people.
Enjoy your Odyssey.

dude i tried everything..format is last resort...but hey it works..i tried everything name it i tried..16 years making games.im not joking im fucking proud to have found the issue.. i have tears of joy..i tried other rift and they were all doing the same thing...ouf.. 

Karmagedon
Explorer
Tried again..100% repro rate on 3 step so far.. testers at work would be proud of me.. haha..