cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Quest Release Date?

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
What is the expected Oculus Quest release date. Does anyone have a clue when the Oculus Quest will likely release? Spring 2019 is quite a large window. Oculus GO released May 1st is Quest going to follow the same path? Ideas on a postcard please.

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.
19 REPLIES 19

nrosko
Superstar
I thought it was March for some reason. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
It'll probably be released the same time as the Go was, just after the F8 keynote. And with a bit of luck they'll also give developers in the Oculus Start programme a freebie too (not that I'm expecting it but you never know!).

enigma01
Trustee
I’ve just noticed that the Quest is listed on Amazon UK for sale with a release date of December 2019, can this be correct? I was wondering why the controllers have been listed on FCCID, but the manuals etc aren’t available for public viewing until 10th August 2019? 

I think those dates are just placeholders.

Edit: if anyone's curious to see the Amazon page in question:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07HNW68ZC

Congratulations
Adventurer
It’s soon more likely F8, it’s appeared on amazon uk. Oculus rift is now selling out so the Rift S is pretty close to release to.

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
Looking at the title of the thread I thought you had the date. It got me all excited for a second  🙂

I reckon later on in May.

May 1st 5:00pm UK time

Anonymous
Not applicable
The Oculus Quest will be released during F8. Not sure when that is now. 1st May?

The Rift S will be revealed at F8 and released during Oculus Connect 6 this year.

Remember, the Snowdog is right 99.9% of the time B)

You were 99.9% right before you got it wrong last time.... to maintain that percentile you'll have to have made 1000 correct predictions between then and now, not that I'm questioning you at all Mr Dog.