cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Quest Release Date?

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
What is the expected Oculus Quest release date. Does anyone have a clue when the Oculus Quest will likely release? Spring 2019 is quite a large window. Oculus GO released May 1st is Quest going to follow the same path? Ideas on a postcard please.

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.
19 REPLIES 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes, perhaps, but I've made LOADS of predictions that have gone right that aren't viewable on this forum.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. 😮 😄

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Let's not mention the world cup  😘
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Richooal
Consultant

Ideas on a postcard please.

Just to make it clearer for the rest of the world............
u6d2px3oryp8.jpg

i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - Rift CV1 + 3 Sensors - 1 minor problem
Dear Oculus, If it ain't broke, don't fix it, please.

hoppingbunny123
Rising Star
may or june i think, before the summer movies.

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary

RedRizla said:

Looking at the title of the thread I thought you had the date. It got me all excited for a second  🙂

I reckon later on in May.

FTFY.

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
Well when this arrives I believe my Rift will officially become obsolete and put away back in its box. The Pimax 8K and Quest combo will do it for me until the Rift S releases. However, if the Rift S is too similar to the Rift then it's likely I'll skip the S.

I'll post some Pimax 8K impressions next week. Not had much time to play with it due to other commitments but last night Elite Dangerous before bed was pretty special.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Can't wait to hear your impressions, particularly regarding Elite Dangerous!

Digikid1
Consultant
Back on topic the Quest is still just a mobile product. It won’t be as powerful as the rift. The games won’t be same. They will be ports and not every game will be ported. 

KlodsBrik
Expert Trustee
Haven´t yet watched it myself, but thought I would post it anyways:
https://youtu.be/EywsKgSX0-A

Be good, die great !

Congratulations
Adventurer
Wait till GDC, we will more than likely find out more details then?