cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to confirm account in Oculus App 1.22 with Home & Dash

yibble
Expert Protege

I can no longer access my Home in the new public 1.22.0.520720 (1.22.0.520733) client with Home & Dash. This was previously working. I can still access my games and applications, but not my home environment.

A restart of the Oculus App does not resolve this. Has anyone else experienced this?thpcyemc8enp.png

23 REPLIES 23

kobs57
Heroic Explorer
same happened to me also I can still play games b ut no oculus home. you would think it would be fixed by now(writing this March 13th) This morning I couldn't get anything out of my inventory it would disapear back into it 2 seconds after
VR dedicated computer...AMD Ryzen 7 3700X, 
32 gigs of G.Skill Trident Z neo 2X16 Gb DDR4 3200Mhz
 MSI 1070-TI,  on a MSI B-570 Gaming plus motherboard,
EVGA super nova 1000 Watt PSU
Oculus is on a  CORSAIR Force MP600 Gen4 PCIe x4 NVMe M.2 SSD

Kaishen
Explorer
Just tried mine and its restarted setup etc..seems this issue is widespread along with Facebooks current issues today..

MyMoistFlaps
Honored Guest
Yea facebook is having server problems today.. I just remembered that they own oculus so I guess it makes sense that oculus is also having problems

Madmatt2525
Honored Guest
Occurring to me too. Also when trying to install any new app I get a Purchase Failed: Error performing query error as well. Very annoying.

IIJackII
Explorer
I have the same problem...Enable to confirm your Oculus account, and my headset doesn't have ANY sound at all
|Asus Maximus X Hero|i7-8700K+Corsair H115i|MSI GTX 1080Ti GX|Vengeance 16GB|Samsung EVO 840 250|WD Black 1TB|
|XFX PRO 850 BE|NZXT Switch 810|Logitech G903|Razer Blackwidow|Razer Tiamat 7.1|Razer Orbweaver|
|Thrustmaster TS-PC Racer+TH8A - X56 Rhino - Oculus Rift|Sony Bravia HX752 40|

Richooal
Consultant

Yea facebook is having server problems today.. I just remembered that they own oculus so I guess it makes sense that oculus is also having problems

That makes no sense at all. I didn't buy a facebook account from Oculus, I bought a VR viewing headset that should NOT need facebook to work. I don't have a facebook account linked to my headset account.
i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - Rift CV1 + 3 Sensors - 1 minor problem
Dear Oculus, If it ain't broke, don't fix it, please.

SET-VR
Explorer
Same here and guess what else?? After restarting our computer my ENTIRE LIBRARY IS GONE. I am so upset I am in tears!! We spent a ton of money on our apps and on top of this event, our apps are wiped out. Please help!!!

DTH
Heroic Explorer
your apps will show back up once the problem is fixed.  Do they still show up on your desktop?

PhoenixSpyder
Rising Star
Yes, this just started happening to me just now. "Unable to confirm your Oculus account", but I can still play steam games with my Rift.

i7 8700k; 5ghz (water cooled), Asus Rog Strix Z370-E Gaming, Corsair 270R case, EVGA 3090 FTW3 Ultra, 32 GB Corsair Veng DDR4 2666 Ghz, Adata SX900 SSD, 1TB M.2 SSD, Adata Su800 SSD, Adata SU650 SSD, BarraCuda 2TB HD, Toshiba 3tB HD, Rift (dead), Rift S, Win 10 Pro 2004, Inateck KT4006 USB3.0

kobs57
Heroic Explorer

avnrie said:

Same here and guess what else?? After restarting our computer my ENTIRE LIBRARY IS GONE. I am so upset I am in tears!! We spent a ton of money on our apps and on top of this event, our apps are wiped out. Please help!!!

Same... everything lol, I had no sound but I managed to use my own headset (which btw is better) and my entire Oculus home library was gone nothing in there just the menu and I've spent countless hours uploading and converting models to stupid .glb files (Oculus could use GLtf's) but they're all back and working fine now.
VR dedicated computer...AMD Ryzen 7 3700X, 
32 gigs of G.Skill Trident Z neo 2X16 Gb DDR4 3200Mhz
 MSI 1070-TI,  on a MSI B-570 Gaming plus motherboard,
EVGA super nova 1000 Watt PSU
Oculus is on a  CORSAIR Force MP600 Gen4 PCIe x4 NVMe M.2 SSD
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?