Starship / No Man's Sky Fan-Art

l1h42me33jun.png
93 REPLIES 93

cybercyrus90
Adventurer

cybercyrus90
Adventurer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqNvuffpny8&feature=youtu.be

80% of assets in this world was created in Medium. And working on ways to pipeline any sort of asset, from Characters to vehicles, to flora and even terrain.

cybercyrus90
Adventurer
A compilation of a few animations made over the year (+Hyperspace gameplay footage)

2018 was a year of improvements.
Modeling/rigging/optimizing all sorts of assets in VR, creating complex geometry and concept artworks in a matter of hours. I also started delving into Unreal engine 4, and am amazed by its capabilities. Hyperspace is a little game i'm building using it and I can't wait to give my assets for life, not to mention be one of the first playable experience to include assets fully designed in VR.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owBSvuEU3cc

cybercyrus90
Adventurer
Finally got access to my hardware again after two months... 🙂 
urincc8nlola.png 

Anonymous
Not applicable

urincc8nlola.png 

You still got the skills.  Nothing worse than hardware downtime. Good to see you're back in production. 
Also, took a quick look at Unreal, not tied in with most of the software, but really fast to jump in through the VR interface.  Watched a tutorial, had a guy with a nerf gun knocking over boxes within five minutes of actually loading the program, which was impressive.  Somewhere around mid-year planning on taking a deep dive into it.

cybercyrus90
Adventurer

urincc8nlola.png 

You still got the skills.  Nothing worse than hardware downtime. Good to see you're back in production. 
Also, took a quick look at Unreal, not tied in with most of the software, but really fast to jump in through the VR interface.  Watched a tutorial, had a guy with a nerf gun knocking over boxes within five minutes of actually loading the program, which was impressive.  Somewhere around mid-year planning on taking a deep dive into it.

Hey thank you so much, you are very talented yourself!
I apologize for the late response, had yet another downtime haha... but I've gotten the Rift S last month and have been creating a whole bunch of things im very excited to share! (A lot more with real-time as well)

Unreal is a bit daunting at first, but very powerful once we start knowing our way around. I'm very curious on learning more!!

cybercyrus90
Adventurer
Modeled in Medium
Rendered in UE4

cybercyrus90
Adventurer
Modeled in Medium
Rendered in Cinema 4D & After Effects
rjg64a1heber.png4d81706w4wir.pngxhm04ezi9sni.png

cybercyrus90
Adventurer
s3ajzp7vqloj.pngRendered in UE4