cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

store credit is gone...

shangdao
Honored Guest
Last night I tried to buy a game with a store credit, but I couldn't because of Oculus error(probably due to a bug in facebook).
Now, the store credit is 0 when I checked after the error was fixed.
How can I get it back?
8 REPLIES 8

KOVENAN
Honored Guest
The same problem

SkScotchegg
Expert Trustee
I'm sure there was a thread about this last week mate, it said the store credit was about to expire, you only had 10 days left or something to use it, I'm not sure if you ran out of time, I'm not sure what date the deadline was to use the credit sorry.
UK: England - Leeds - - RTX 2080 - Rift CV1 & Rift S - Make love, not war - See you in the Oasis!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @shangdao and @KOVENAN, if you weren't able to use your store credit before it
expired because of the issues yesterday, please create a support
ticket at https://support.oculus.com/885981024820727
so we can look into this for you. Thanks! -Rick

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

KOVENAN
Honored Guest
Thanks Rick

shangdao
Honored Guest
Thanks

i just bought 2 15 dollars cards i used them and i tried to buy a game and it said error and i went back to check my balance and it said 0 please help me fix this. 

Hey there @bmurphthenumber1! We'd love to look deeper into your issue regarding your missing store credits. In order to do so, please reach out to us in a PM and we will be happy to dig deeper into this issue! Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. ​

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hi @bmurphthenumber1! We'd love to assist you with your store credit. Please reach out to us in a PM! 

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?