cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beat Saber / campaign / OST2 / free tracks

KlodsBrik
Expert Trustee
You might have heard that an update and and trackpack will arrive the 14th this month.
New tweet today tells a bit more about the update:

Upcoming PC update is going to be our biggest PC update so far! We're finally bringing you long awaited Campaign and all 5 tracks from OST Vol. 2. We're also releasing our first Music Pack with this update. (1/2)

— Beat Saber (@BeatSaber) 6. marts 2019

? WE HAVE THE DATE! ? Our first Music Pack lands in Beat Saber on March 14th!

See a little sneak peek to our updated UI so you can easily browse OSTs and upcoming Music Packs. pic.twitter.com/GiTLvAdBKG
— Beat Saber (@BeatSaber) 4. marts 2019

jbmhloi7z14t.jpg

It´s also mentioned that devs are mapping more free tracks for an upcoming update.
Im kinda hyped.

Be good, die great !
30 REPLIES 30

Wildt
Consultant
C'mon you guys! The only one kicking up some dust now is @"keeen.chop" now that @pyroth309 is still braiding his landlords hair.. :lol:
PCVR: CV1 || 4 sensors || TPcast wireless adapter || MamutVR Gun stock V3
PSVR: PS4 Pro || Move Controllers || Aim controller
WMR: HP Reverb

Digikid1
Consultant
and yet....STILL no OFFICIAL editor as promised.  They are almost a YEAR late on that.....

pyroth309
Visionary

Wildt said:

C'mon you guys! The only one kicking up some dust now is @"keeen.chop" now that @pyroth309 is still braiding his landlords hair.. :lol:

Meh lol. I actually jumped in beat saber a couple of days ago, played a couple of tracks and controller drifted on both of them causing misses, took it off and went back to flat screen gaming lol. I may actually need new touches as they're a bit scuffed up but i'm not going to upgrade at this point. In wait and see mode.

RuneSR2
Grand Champion
Interesting, Beat Saber has just surpassed 1 million sold copies - probably the first VR game to ever do so:

https://uploadvr.com/beat-saber-one-million-copies/

PS. Just made a thread about it, it's an awesome achievement.

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

Digikid1
Consultant
Hmm....not liking this update at all. They changed a lot of the UI and the environment. The sabers now look like rods now as well. 

The so called campaign mode is nothing special either. Just makes you go through solo mode more or less. 

Disappointing. 

pyroth309
Visionary
The campaign starts off boring but by the end I was enjoying it. There's some new twists with speeding up and slowing down and not being able to move your arms much and having to move them a lot and disappearing arrows and such. I liked the sense of progression it added but yea it's basic overall. 

Wildt
Consultant
The "max x meters" game modifier sorta goes against a core value of the game imo. I don't like it :angry:

PCVR: CV1 || 4 sensors || TPcast wireless adapter || MamutVR Gun stock V3
PSVR: PS4 Pro || Move Controllers || Aim controller
WMR: HP Reverb

pyroth309
Visionary

Wildt said:

The "max x meters" game modifier sorta goes against a core value of the game imo. I don't like it :angry:

I actually laughed and said to myself, Wildt's going to hate this. 

RuneSR2
Grand Champion

Digikid1 said:

Hmm....not liking this update at all. They changed a lot of the UI and the environment. The sabers now look like rods now as well. 

The so called campaign mode is nothing special either. Just makes you go through solo mode more or less. 

Disappointing. 

I appreciate your sacrifice, it will not go unnoticed  🙂 - and I shall not update my good ol' version of Beat Saber  o:)  I only play singleplayer, no need to update. 

"If it works don't fix it". 

Still haven't updated Lone Echo nor Robo Recall to the latest versions  B)

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"