cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Joke Thread

RuneSR2
Grand Champion
I'll be happy to start  o:)

After 20 years of marriage, a wife decides to take her husband, Dave, to a strip club for his birthday.
She figures there's no harm in it if she's there with him, after all.
They arrive at the club and the doorman says, "Hey, Dave! How ya doin'?"
His wife is puzzled and asks if he's been to this club before.
"Oh no," says Dave. "He's on my bowling team."
When they are seated, a waitress asks Dave if he'd like his usual and brings over a glass of red wine.
His wife is becoming increasingly uncomfortable and says,"How did she know that you drink that?"
"She's in the Ladies Bowling League, honey. We share lanes with them."
A stripper then comes over to their table, throws her arms around Dave, and says "Hi Davey. Want your usual table dance, big boy?"
Dave's wife, now furious, grabs her purse and storms out of the club.
Dave follows and spots her getting into a cab. Before she can slam the door, he jumps in beside her.
He tries desperately to explain how the stripper must have mistaken him for someone else, but his wife is having none of it.
She is screaming at him at the top of her lungs, calling him every name in the book.
The cabby turns his head and says, "Looks like you picked up a real witch tonight, Dave."

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

153 REPLIES 153

RuneSR2
Grand Champion

zbvzd9r76x1u.jpg

1n7ivc7wuykm.png

j1pt4go9cj6w.jpg

die4ju4tlnew.jpg

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD

LZoltowski
Champion
Guys, I really don't want things to get out of hand on this page. People are of different sensitivities and jokes tend to be a little bit too on the nose. Keep them clean or the thread is closing.
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

RuneSR2
Grand Champion
Fair enough - so no hardcore stuff - I hope this one won't cross the line  o:)

dc14gd1xnaea.jpg

(My motivation for this thread was to add some humor to the forum - in contrast to the often heated debates concerning new hardware and games.) 

Anonymous
Not applicable
KNOCK KNOCK...I said KNOCK KNOCK...ok BANG BANG...BANG BANG BANG...BANG BANG BANG BANG...
gives in and kicks the door down!
>Oh it's you!
Yes I just wanted to ask you to turn the music down but now you need a new front door! 😄 😄

nalex66
MVP
MVP
Here are some stupid dad jokes that made me chuckle the other day...

Edit: poor formatting, so I broke the image up and trimmed some fat:
ye93bhau9c0y.jpg
40gh4xp2x9p6.jpgxe98inxm5bju.jpg
e9wv0ncri76j.jpg

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

RuneSR2
Grand Champion
Posted on Reddit a few days ago, but I think it fits perfectly in this thread  B)

qqropnitm9aa.jpg

Tadin
Heroic Explorer
My Fav joke :-

Before I had Children, I wanted 3.
Now I have 2, I only want 1.

RuneSR2
Grand Champion
hr8mp4a789eb.jpg

iJudgement
Heroic Explorer
elklukiflid6.jpg