cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Studio Share not working

MetaRick0001
Protege
HI all, I am trying to get Studio share working to no avail. Have tried multiple accounts, different machines. Checked its not a firewall issue with other multiplayer experiences, seems fine. Started a party with someone in the lab, no problem. When the invite is sent, its received fine, once accepted it says Connected but then immediately says its been disconnected. Any suggestions? We have an artist coming through this week and would love to be in space with him. Thanks!
36 REPLIES 36

lunarburns
Honored Guest
Any updates on this issue?  The option for studio share is "grayed out"  on mouse over it say check channel for an update.

lunarburns
Honored Guest
Was hoping to use this feature for a VR Demo I'm doing for the National Iron Conference in a couple of weeks.

jessicazeta
Heroic Explorer
Sorry folks 😞 We haven't nailed down the problem yet. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am doing some artistic designs in VR and would like to talk about the design with remote clients. Is there any kind of timeline for a resolution?

Thanks!

naycorn
Heroic Explorer

SamuelAB said:

I am doing some artistic designs in VR and would like to talk about the design with remote clients. Is there any kind of timeline for a resolution?

Thanks!

Hi SamuelAB, that sounds awesome that you were planning to use Studio Share for design review! We're still exploring the issue and unfortunately don't have a fix timeline. We're sorry 😞  

May I suggest importing into Oculus Home for a workaround? 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Naomi, I am using "The Wild" right now (https://thewild.com/)
Unfortunately it does not allow users to draw in 3D together. We are designing very non-traditional spaces for VR art.

Looking forward to a resolution. Thank you!

Riebmann
Honored Guest
Is it fixed now with 2.3?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Please note that if artist are collaborating together, it is not that important to be able to see the live art at any moment. I would be happy even if it just synchronized every 30 or 60 seconds or semi-manually.

CodyMoltar
Explorer
Hi everyone,
I'm also having trouble getting studio share to work. To be specific, the option is grayed out in the options panel.. I might be missing an obvious thing.. but I can't seem to find it 😞

Fusionpro
Explorer
@"naomi.cornman"

Thanks for your updates on the issue so far Naomi - would you be able to share any updates on the progress of Studio Share? I'm seeing it grayed out on my CV1 Rift, running on the new 2.3 version I believe.