Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brace yourselves: Official Rift-S reveal is coming

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

Oculus Rift S PC VR Headset Set For GDC 2019 Reveal

An email sent to Oculus developers by Facebook suggests ‘Rift S’ will be formally revealed at GDC 2019.

UploadVR confirmed with multiple people the email mentions ‘Rift S’ alongside ‘Oculus Go’ and ‘Oculus Quest’. This suggests we should expect a formal announcement in the near future of the PC-based VR headset succeeding Oculus Rift.

And this all begins THIS MONDAY. Hopefully the rumor-mill will prove true this time.

Also note that Oculus is scheduled to be involved in at least 9 different sessions; you can get the full list of GDC here:

https://schedule.gdconf.com/

Down the Rabbit Hole with Oculus Quest (Presented by Oculus)
https://schedule.gdconf.com/session/down-the-rabbit-hole-with-oculus-quest-presented-by-oculus/86560...

Creating Realistic Acoustics with Oculus Audio Propagation (Presented by Oculus)
https://schedule.gdconf.com/session/creating-realistic-acoustics-with-oculus-audio-propagation-prese...

1,078 REPLIES 1,078

RedRizla
Honored Visionary

inovator said:

Like I said earlier many nay sayers will eventually climb aboard the same train.

Nay sayer is a better word then the other word you used which was not the one to use. I'll wait for more reviews before this nay sayer decides though.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

RedRizla said:

inovator said:

Like I said earlier many nay sayers will eventually climb aboard the same train.

Nay sayer is a better word then the other word you used which was not the one to use. I'll wait for more reviews before this nay sayer decides though.

inovator is one of those types of people that can only understand things through name-calling though. He's never been big on the logical debate part.

inovator
Consultant
Let's not be so sensitive.  Geech

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

inovator said:

Let's not be so sensitive.  Geech

I just think you should be as courteous towards others as they have been to you. There are lots of threads you start where I'm sure people have to hold back calling you names. Yet you jump in threads and are quick to call others names. You are an easier target for name-calling that lots of others so maybe consider another tactic.

inovator
Consultant
Name calling. your one to talk. Mr banned  countless times. I have to admit though, you are more mature now.

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
Can we just keep this on topic please. 

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

inovator said:

Name calling. your one to talk. Mr banned  countless times. I have to admit though, you are more mature now.

I get banned for several things, none of them name-calling though. Usually because I can make people upset by doing more than just name-calling.
😉

inovator
Consultant
Exactly especially since I never got personal with an individual. 

inovator
Consultant
Unless it's given to me 1st

inovator
Consultant
U did plenty of name calling to individuals. And used plenty of words to my one.