cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APP/Game's Feedback and Critique Megathread (things that irritate you in otherwise great content)

Anonymous
Not applicable
BEAT SABER - still not added Custom Songs feature with Auto-Mapping (like BOXVR) yet is a Mod plus you made the Sabers hollow. That sucks!

BIGSCREEN
- The point of the scenes is what? Why need to use Right Thumb Button to close menu we did not open and then Desktop need Button B to close arrow on Desktop we did not open? It sucks! [FIXED]

DANCE COLLIDER - still got the hideously loud BEEP for menu selections. The dancers don't follow any moves to the actual trail. Although I know you want to make it better, these still suck even after today's Update!

DOOM VFR - we must use AutoHotkey to get Smooth Loco working. It's time it was officially brought to Rift. It sucks if it breaks it again!

ECHO VR
- Please just rid the Dinosaur to get outside the Map Easter Egg. Most of time I enter there are most players outside the bloody map and not interested to join Combat/Arena! That sucks!

ECHO COMBATNo Dynamic Analogue Joystick control as if we are playing with an XBOX Controller. What was the point of all the control on the Touch we bought them for? It is well worth it and still much better than Space Junkies but this one thing sucks so much!

ELITE:DANGEROUS - For Joystick 16000M, the Slider if on full/off OR moving prevents Mouse appearing in GalMap. We need to set it at 90% Axis to then view the Target Circle. It sucks!

GOOGLE EARTH - Seriously, using a grab and drag to turn? WTF that just sucks!

IN DEATH - OK it started as an Archery Game but they attack us in close combat with Swords. We could do with a Sword as it sucks!

MAGIC TABLE CHESS - We can change seats but it doesn't turn the chess board. That sucks!

ROBO RECALL - we need to use the Mod for Smooth Loco which can break the follow-on screens. That sucks it still hasn't got it officially!

SPACE JUNKIES - The movement and binds for Touch for this are hideous as is the menu method. It sucks! [FIXED]

VRCHAT - although Walking has Dynamic Analogue Joystick control, Turning doesn't but is same as ECHO VR with a switched ON/OFF. MIC is on Mute by Default. That all sucks!

Feel free to add to the list. No need to discuss or argue on mine. Just add yours which is the point to this thread as a LIST OF SHAME to help improve our enjoyment.
Besides all that. I'm very happy thanks 😉
32 REPLIES 32

Anonymous
Not applicable
Nobody else likes to add to the list huh? Just the usual LOLs and no offence taken by the way. Seems those that want perfection are very rare OR have been put off trying. If Oculus wants great success it needs greater perfection by these standards before it falls apart. It's reckless to leave VR in an unfinished state like these.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Probably not the best medium for this type of thing. Either reddit or Steam Forums is best, since Developers read those locations the most.

Digikid1
Consultant

MAC_MAN86 said:

Nobody else likes to add to the list huh? Just the usual LOLs and no offence taken by the way. Seems those that want perfection are very rare OR have been put off trying. If Oculus wants great success it needs greater perfection by these standards before it falls apart. It's reckless to leave VR in an unfinished state like these.

Those who seek perfection are fools...because such a thing doesn’t exist. 

A saying that I was taught growing up. Good and true advice. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
The most common theme being Touch Smooth Loco. It's as though DEVs were not given a good example in the Oculus Demos. Well it showed us to control our finger & thumb and at least THE CLIMB used the dynamic Grip on Difficult Mode which makes you work so much harder for lasting stamina. Oh, there were no Smooth Loco Demos and they all choose the Transport method as adopted from DK2 due to thinking we'd get Motion Sickness as if everyday day of 3years was our first!!! (I been sick once as was my VR graduating ceremony)
It's just insane and profoundly disappointing that games have not considered the full potential of Touch, especially whilst Knuckles is out, and even now Rift S will use Finger Tracking in the very near future! Will it get used??? I think NOT!

RattyUK
Trustee

snowdog said:

Digikid1 said:

Do you ever NOT complain?  Sry but it comes off that way. 

Stop complaining about him complaining...

Stop complaining about him complaining about him complaining!  Kids today!!!
PC info: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X - Sapphire 7900XTX - 32GB DDR4 4000 - 3 NVMe + 3SATA SSD - Quest 2 & 3

RattyUK
Trustee
Just as a total aside - DOOM VFR works flawlessly with an Xbox controller - even if the gun you are using is attached to your head...
PC info: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X - Sapphire 7900XTX - 32GB DDR4 4000 - 3 NVMe + 3SATA SSD - Quest 2 & 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just out of interest @RattyUK, does the XBOX use Dynamic Analogue Joystick control on Doom or any other? Sure I got the Oculus one supplied but never use it. It does SUCK Devs didn't utilize the full capability of Touch. Sure I use the Mod but it could break again from an update.

RattyUK
Trustee
@MAC_MAN86  - I have to say I haven't noticed how well implemented joystick control is on Doom VFR - I had accidentally left the stick plugged in from playing Dirt Rally when I started playing...  things got hectic real fast and I had a ball!
I'll check it out next time I play - if I can find a quieter spot to mess around in 🙂

Digikid1
Consultant

Digikid1 said:

Let me think about that....

Nope. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Digikid1 said:

Digikid1 said:

Let me think about that....

Nope. 

Well I'm going to complain about you thinking about it and saying nope.

I think the mods need to ban you for this behaviour. Bloody troublemaker!!!