Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Valve Index - Specifications released.

KlodsBrik
Expert Trustee
1,893 REPLIES 1,893

Anonymous
Not applicable
Idk - I hope that is just a see through and not the look of the front because my OCD to make it look even is killing me LOL

Anonymous
Not applicable
The only thing to take away from the page is the min recommended spec - a 970!:O wow! That's pretty good actually. Sounds like they are banking on something cool about their software to get them that low.

KlodsBrik
Expert Trustee
HLVR leaked gameplay footage, or Aprils fool joke ?

Be good, die great !

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Any news anywhere on screen specs ?
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Anonymous
Not applicable

KlodsBrik said:

HLVR leaked gameplay footage, or Aprils fool joke ?

Hmm I've seen something like this before - i dont think this is real or if it is - it was a mod anyways.

Something doesn't add up, 970 minimum? no.
What's the power adaptor for? (cos that page seems to just be describing the headset, not basestation etc)

logotomie
Expert Protege
the screenshot says  display port 1.2. That would not be enough for the higher resolutions discussed further up.

ShocksVR
Superstar
Ok I'm out.

I was pondering on getting the Index, but it seems waaaay too rich for my blood ($800+).
i7-7700k, Zotac RTX 3080 AMP Holo (10G), QuestPro, Quest 2
Previous: Oculus GO, Oculus RIFT - 3 sensor Room-scale, Oculus Rift S

RuneSR2
Grand Champion

KlodsBrik said:

I don't care if she's real or not, I think I'm in love  ❤️

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

RuneSR2
Grand Champion

logotomie said:

the screenshot says  display port 1.2. That would not be enough for the higher resolutions discussed further up.

Vive Pro res should work just fine:

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"