cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery

Anonymous
Not applicable
I don't know if my right and left controller is broken, but recently I switched my batteries out and they stopped working. I don't know if the controllers only want one specific type of battery. I was using Rayovac and I'm trying to switch to Duracell I just want to know if there is a fix, buy the same battery, or get a new pair of controllers.  
14 REPLIES 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well I mean eventually the left controllers battery will run out like my right one and do the same thing. If you can I would still like to know  

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have a question when the oculus app opens when it says would you like to set up rift does that mean there is something wrong with it

Digikid1
Consultant

Razerstar said:

I have a question when the oculus app opens when it says would you like to set up rift does that mean there is something wrong with it

That happens when the HDMI cable is unplugged and plugged back in. Happens EVERY time and it’s extremely annoying and will not go away until you relent and go through it again. 

At this point though I would go ahead and do it. What do you got to lose?  Besides if you got ahold of ACTUAL Oculus support ( this forum is not Oculus Support ) they would tell you to do a repair install and/or run the setup process again. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
thank you for helping but it hasn't worked I just given up now and i will just buy a new one 

Digikid1
Consultant
Let us know if it works for you.