cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

High end oculus vr.. don't hold your breath

bigmike20vt
Visionary
https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=3&hl=de&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=...

Pretty bleak reading imo excuse long link Google shortener not working on it
Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR 🙂
401 REPLIES 401

vannagirl
Consultant

it's getting hot in here.. I shall refrain from removing all my clothes though.

Edit : unless you want me to 😉

Considering this while everyone else argues over something about VR, or whatever 
Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 

inovator
Consultant
It's going to be a lot of fun when the shit hits the fan and all the headsets are out including index. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

inovator said:

It's going to be a lot of fun when the shit hits the fan and all the headsets are out including index. 

We will see - I really don't know what to think about Index yet or what it brings to the table. Just not enough information on the table yet. If some of the rumors are true - then maybe they will have something, but who knows XD?

pyroth309
Visionary

Mradr said:

inovator said:

We will see - I really don't know what to think about Index yet or what it brings to the table. Just not enough information on the table yet. 

This, need more info.

vannagirl
Consultant
Can I ask what everyone who is upset with no high end, what spec they were expecting from oculus and what price point.

for me, every new oculus hmd that improves on the last in the key areas of tracking, visual, sweetspot, godrays is going in the right direction still.

this threads kind of left me all confused what we all want from oculus, have they announced no more pcvr, did I misunderstand??

inovator
Consultant
When I say fun when the headsets hit the market I mean what all the squabbling and points of view will be brought up.

vannagirl
Consultant

inovator said:

When I say fun when the headsets hit the market I mean what all the squabbling and points of view will be brought up.

It will be a bloodbath hahaha

vannagirl
Consultant

possibly paradox's post is a bit cringeworthy, especially if Netheri is French

Are we all still pretending we don’t know who Paradox really is ??  😛

inovator
Consultant

vannagirl said:

Can I ask what everyone who is upset with no high end, what spec they were expecting from oculus and what price point.

for me, every new oculus hmd that improves on the last in the key areas of tracking, visual, sweetspot, godrays is going in the right direction still.

this threads kind of left me all confused what we all want from oculus, have they announced no more pcvr, did I misunderstand??

Since u haven't been up to date I'll try to give u the short story. 1.  Members upset the next Gen headset not released  (cv2) but a mid range is being released instead.

2.the other side argues some upgrades is better with affordability, with   ease of use can better attract people to make the number of users larger.

3  more and better software 
Is the main thing at this time to attract a bigger base.

inovator
Consultant

vannagirl said:

inovator said:

It will be a bloodbath hahaha

Well said  lol