cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus medium problem

stefan_frisk
Honored Guest
Hey guys. I bought the oculus rift mainly because of Medium and for the first couple of days it worked lika a charm - last night it started to crasch while I was rooting around the stamps - the crash happened outside the VR-environment and I never saw it untli I tried to use a stamp, I got the sound but nothing showed up... I went to look in the computer and I had a window telling me "oculus medium has crashed" - I restarted and made sure to save more often. Every hour or so the app would crash. After the last crash however medium will not start att all - when I try to start the app I get the following message "Something went wrong. we're working on getting it fixed as soon as we can. (ovr75318303) -  package oculus oculus medium retail has failed to launch (1971014)"

Someone please help. I am suffering withdrawal. 🙂
14 REPLIES 14

stefan_frisk
Honored Guest

Here is the file. Sorry. 🙂

CallmeLeinad
Honored Guest
I have issues sharing to facebook. This message keeps popping up.
7j3ekgjafggs.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
Tested this also.  Same problem here.  Goes to Oculus login screen to get permission to access to Facebook and goes to the same message screen.

Not sure if you posted in an answered thread or got this answered?

IbegU2Rift
Protege

I have issues sharing to facebook. This message keeps popping up.
7j3ekgjafggs.png

I have same problem

naycorn
Heroic Explorer
Hey everyone with the Medium Share to Facebook issue: Sorry to hear about that. Unfortunately we'll be deprecating this feature. We’re continuously working to improve Oculus Medium and it’s core sculpting features. Sometimes, that means getting rid of features. Read more here: https://forums.oculusvr.com/community/discussion/43848/oculus-medium-releases-updates#latest