cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sairento vr is unplayable!!!

Josh9387
Explorer
So I have an i7 7700 ibuypower with 16gb ram installed and an rtx2080 founders edition graphics card everytime I play sairento there is screen tearing, stuttering, fps drops, sudden freezes this is the worst optimized game Ive ever played!! Is anyone else having this problem?! Its my favorite vr game but I can barely play it!!
51 REPLIES 51

RuneSR2
Grand Champion
Is it possible to reduce graphics settings, do you use high levels of super sampling?

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

Josh9387
Explorer
No none of that! My rig is an ibuypower 7700 with a trace930 motherboard, 16 gb of ram (although the full 16 isnt available of course because of essential background processes) but I have way more than the minimum requirements. I have tried turning all settings to low, turned off anti aliasing, killed back round processes. This shouldn't be happening when I have an rtx2080 8gb installed

falken76
Expert Consultant
I have an I7 7700, 16 gigs and a 1060 6gb and the game plays perfectly fine on my machine, it's not the game.  It must be a conflict of some sort.

SkScotchegg
Expert Trustee
It could just be drivers mate, uninstall your drivers and revert to old drivers.

There is nothing wrong with the game, it's definitely on your side. I had this problem once with other games like Robo Recall but once I went back to old drivers mine worked fine and the stuttering went away.

Just revert to old drivers. I have a GTX 1060 and it works fine for me.
UK: England - Leeds - - RTX 2080 - Rift CV1 & Rift S - Make love, not war - See you in the Oasis!

Digikid1
Consultant
Works fine for me as well. 1070, 16gb,i7 8700k, latest drivers for everything. 

There is nothing wrong with the game. There is some other issue with your pc unfortunately. 

What AV do you have?

Josh9387
Explorer
Forgive me I'm fairly new to pc gaming as far as AV I have a pink, green, and blue port and my audio says its Realtek HD audio manager. When you say "drivers" you do mean the drivers on my graphics card right? If I revert them will it mess with my other games? Also all my oculus cameras have issues to the point where I couldn't get them set up correctly.

falken76
Expert Consultant
You don't know what "drivers" are?  Youtube is a great resource, look up how to roll back video drivers on rtx 2080, there should be videos on it.  People are making videos for everything these days.

Digikid1
Consultant

Forgive me I'm fairly new to pc gaming as far as AV I have a pink, green, and blue port and my audio says its Realtek HD audio manager. When you say "drivers" you do mean the drivers on my graphics card right? If I revert them will it mess with my other games? Also all my oculus cameras have issues to the point where I couldn't get them set up correctly.

hmm...no that is where you plug in your speakers.  If you have standard speakers you ALWAYS plug them into the green hole.

Drivers are small programs that teach a computer how to effectly run the hardware inside of it.

Much like a driver inside a car runs the car.....hence the name "Driver".

Josh9387
Explorer
Right I'll try reverting them. As far as the sensor problems go though I'm not sure what to do I guess I could reinstall them first and try that