cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sairento vr is unplayable!!!

Josh9387
Explorer
So I have an i7 7700 ibuypower with 16gb ram installed and an rtx2080 founders edition graphics card everytime I play sairento there is screen tearing, stuttering, fps drops, sudden freezes this is the worst optimized game Ive ever played!! Is anyone else having this problem?! Its my favorite vr game but I can barely play it!!
51 REPLIES 51

Josh9387
Explorer
I uninstalled and reinstalled the driver on the geforce app but now it plays a little worse that before. I really wish i could fix it I love the game and I don't have issues with any other game but with this one I just don't know what the hell is going on *sigh* really wish i could play..

Digikid1
Consultant
Sry but when I asked about AV I meant AntiVirus. 

Josh9387
Explorer
I use the windows defender I have McAfee as well. I turned off most of the background apps I don't use like game bar Im not sure what else do to this game tuns like absolute shit!! My other games so far have been ok not nearly as bad as this one

Josh9387
Explorer
Maybe its something to do with minimum and maximum performance settings? Both are set to default 100%. I don't know getting tired of this bs I just want to play but cant.

Digikid1
Consultant
Disable McAfee and see if it helps. 

Josh9387
Explorer
Did that. Uninstalled it actually and still the same problems wish I didn't buy it I have enough problems already with the rift cameras had to skip the whole setup. Thinking of just getting a vive instead tbh

SkScotchegg
Expert Trustee
Don't be silly mate, Vive sucks haha.

This is PC gaming for you, owning a PC is more complicate then owning a console, sometimes you have to troubleshoot problems. It still sounds to be like it's a software issues with your GPU drivers.

Do you not have any family member that can help you with your PC?

Also just because you reverting back to one drivers addition doesn't mean you tried everything, sometimes you have to revert back 5 additions of drivers to find one that works for that particular game. 

Go to nvidia website and find a really old driver from like 1 year ago or something for your GPU and try that one instead.
UK: England - Leeds - - RTX 2080 - Rift CV1 & Rift S - Make love, not war - See you in the Oasis!

RuneSR2
Grand Champion
The oldest RTX driver you may be able to find is probably 411.51. This was the driver Nvidia provided, when the RTX cards launched. 411.51 may be the RTX driver which has been given the greatest and most thorough compatibility check, because at launch day it may be Nvidia's worst nightmare to have a driver ruin official RTX benchmark results at major sites like Anandtech, Tom's Hardware etc. 

Then again, something else than drivers may be causing your problem - of course the game should be working using the latest drivers. If all your other VR games work perfectly, you could try to contact the devs for ideas:

http://www.sairentovr.com/contact-us/

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

Josh9387
Explorer
Thanks for all your help going to contact them first and see if they know but if not I'll revert the drivers.

Digikid1
Consultant
Do NOT get the Vive. Shitty controllers, heavier, no headphones included and heaven help you if you need support from Vive. Oculus is far better in mostly every way. 

Give us a link to your EXACT computer because something else is up. Perhaps a shitty Power Supply or a loose cable  to your video card