cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could You Survive An Apocalypse..?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'd be okay for a bit but once my insulin runs out I'd be pretty much fucked 😞

If it wasn't for my diabetes though I'd be fine and would have no problems surviving. I'm a decent shot with either a bow or gun and would have no problems killing other people so that I could live. I can also make a fire too without a problem, and know how to make a battery and a water filter from everyday items.

For a battery you just need some nails and copper wire. Bang the nails into the ground and connect the wire to each nail. Boom. There's a battery.

A water filter? Easy peasy. Get yourself a bin, some charcoal and some sand. Puncture the bottom of the bin, bang a few holes in it, fill it up with alternating layers of sand and charcoal. Boom. Water filter.

That last one will probably save your life once the zombies/bombs start appearing, if you're out there and you see any insulin please feel free to drop some off to me to return the favour B) 😄
43 REPLIES 43

Morgrum
Expert Trustee
Your so gonna get Farmed!
WAAAGH!

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
vannagirl would probably be the one to START the Apocalypse just to spite snowdog lol

vannagirl
Consultant

Zenbane said:

vannagirl would probably be the one to START the Apocalypse just to spite snowdog lol

Hahahaha

you understand me  😉
Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 

Dawas19
Explorer
Easy peasy 😄