cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firmament Kickstarter is live (Cyan Worlds next VR Game)

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

Less than 1 hour ago, the Kickstarter for the next game in the series behind Myst, Riven, and Obdcution has launched: Firmament. This is being built for Virtual Reality.

As most people know, I'm a huge fan of all things Myst and Cyan. I backed their last Kickstarter which was successful, and I'm now the proud owner of a Myst Linking Book Replica. I rarely support the backing of anything that involves $$$, but I'll be backing this one. I'm backing it, hard.
23 REPLIES 23

Tadin
Heroic Explorer
I've backed it, hopefully it'll get across the line !!

Anonymous
Not applicable
It'll make it easily I think. I backed it for $59 last week  B)

pyroth309
Visionary
Yea it's down to like 2k now, should make it.

pyroth309
Visionary
Now less than 500...

pyroth309
Visionary
And it made it. B)

FastForward352
Heroic Explorer
FUNDED ! 😄
Asus X99-A MB | i7 5820K @ 3.30GHz | Asus ROG-STRIX 1080Ti | 32 Gb RAM | SSD SAMSUNG 500Go M-2 |  Samsung 40" 4K Screen | T500RS & TH8A Shifter on Wheel Stand Pro | TM Warthog & Combat Rudder Pedals | Buttkicker Gamer 2 | OCULUS RIFT CV1 - 3 Sensor roomscale setup

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
AWESOME!!

Morgrum
Expert Trustee
I have no words for that Gif.......
WAAAGH!

RuneSR2
Grand Champion
Seems like I don't have to rush finishing Obduction  o:) Firmament seems to have been delayed to 2022:

https://www.roadtovr.com/myst-studios-upcoming-vr-adventure-firmament-delayed-beyond-2021/

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

Mushroomies
Heroic Explorer

RuneSR2 said:

Seems like I don't have to rush finishing Obduction  o:) Firmament seems to have been delayed to 2022:

https://www.roadtovr.com/myst-studios-upcoming-vr-adventure-firmament-delayed-beyond-2021/

Yes, That is a depressing about the delay.
I became a backer when it first started up. I have played all the Myst related games and still have them all. Well, I would prefer they do it right the first time rather then to make it as to where you need an update every few days. I just wonder if they actually received enough money through the backing to complete it since it has been delayed. In the mean time, I will just place my hand in a book and teleport to another Age  😛