cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else experiencing Forum access/posting problems?

PhoenixSpyder
Rising Star
For the past week or so I've been experiencing little glitches when coming to the Forum.

- Clicking once on anything does nothing, clicking a second time on the same items does what it suppose to.
- trying to post anything bring up an error stating 'There was an error performing your request. Please try again', trying a second time and all is fine.
- sometimes the page doesn't fully come in and I have to refresh it once or twice.
- also, when posting, sometimes a little box appears with the 3 revolving dots and then nothing happens, then I have to go back to the prior page and then forward again to actually try to post. It happened even trying to post this topic.

These are just little irritations but I only experience this when coming to Oculus forums and nowhere else.

I use Firefox, so I'm wondering if the latest FF update has caused issues with the site.

i7 8700k; 5ghz (water cooled), Asus Rog Strix Z370-E Gaming, Corsair 270R case, EVGA 3090 FTW3 Ultra, 32 GB Corsair Veng DDR4 2666 Ghz, Adata SX900 SSD, 1TB M.2 SSD, Adata Su800 SSD, Adata SU650 SSD, BarraCuda 2TB HD, Toshiba 3tB HD, Rift (dead), Rift S, Win 10 Pro 2004, Inateck KT4006 USB3.0

10 REPLIES 10

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
No, but it still takes forever for me to login. I don't think Oculus have ever had their forum working properly when it comes to logging in and maybe you are experiencing a different bug, which doesn't surprise me..

KlodsBrik
Expert Trustee
@Techy111 @kojack ^^
Be good, die great !

KlodsBrik said:

@Techy111 @kojack ^^

I hate spammers.

@PhoenixSpyder I wonder if you could add a comment to this thread also:

https://forums.oculusvr.com/community/discussion/74475/i-think-its-time-for-a-forum-code-update

I'm hoping if the thread keeps reappearing at the top of the support section it may embarrass Oculus enough to respond.... and maybe sort things out.

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Zenbane wants to stop complainers on here is why so he probably hacked it! It's to do with his OCD you know. He hates ugly pixels 😄

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

MAC_MAN86 said:

@Zenbane wants to stop complainers on here is why so he probably hacked it! It's to do with his OCD you know. He hates ugly pixels

Well this is definitely a personal attack (accusing me of having OCD). And a pointless one as I have not directed any comments to you in this thread.

I'll pass this along to the Mods.

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's relative to the thread topic and you sprung to mind my friend 😉

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

MAC_MAN86 said:

It's relative to the thread topic and you sprung to mind my friend

Well I don't have OCD, and you aren't exactly known for being effective at using your "mind." You are just butthurt because I asked you to stop spamming so now you want to take the fight to other threads. Pathetic and childish.

@MAC_MAN86 I've resisted adding comments to your threads even though I think multiple thread posting on the same subject is a little selfish, as is bumping each of your own threads multiple times.

It's even worse to start posting your problem in other people's threads which aren't related to your problem.

Anonymous
Not applicable
No problem I did not posted here.