cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant Log In to Forum

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
So I am able to make this post because my phone is already logged into the forum. However, I can't log into the form from any of my other devices. When I click sign-in, it takes me to the authentication page, but after it redirects me back to the Forum nothing happens. I am not logged in, and when I click sign-in again the site just hangs l.
60 REPLIES 60

tensecun
Honored Guest
*removed* Still it working like charm. 

Techy111
MVP
MVP
@tensecun No links to unknown sites, thanks.
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Nekto2
Superstar

Techy111 said:

@Techy111 is oculusvr.com unknown to you? :lol:

I will be more precise: Instead of clicking on "Sign In" you should right click and select "copy URL/link" of "Sign In" button/link. That is the URL in the post.

kojack
MVP
MVP

Nekto2 said:

Techy111 said:

@Techy111 is oculusvr.com unknown to you? :lol:

I will be more precise: Instead of clicking on "Sign In" you should right click and select "copy URL/link" of "Sign In" button/link. That is the URL in the post.

He wasn't talking to you, he was talking to tensecun who posted an unrelated link to a spam website, which techy edited out.
Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

OmegaM4N
Expert Trustee
For anyone still have issue i found just resetting your passward fixed the issue for me.
CV1/Vive-knuckles)/Dell Vr Visor/Go/Quest II/ PSVR.

Pablito
Heroic Explorer
... as stated months prior, quit that day drinking! 😛

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well, I got hit by this today myself. My pc's a dual-boot, with Windows and LibreELEC (Kodi). Using the browser in Kodi, it's stuck in the sign in loop, then just stops looping altogether, with the progress bar blinking...not actually connecting to anything. I right-click the sign in tab, open in new tab, then it's just a blank page https://forums.oculusvr.com/community/entry/oculusconnect. I then boot into Windows, and the forum loads fine. I've had issues in Windows before, but it always let me in...finally, after 2 or 3 sign in attempts. Frustrating.

LeroyVRChristop
Explorer
Seems like the forum was down for couple minutes

JeremyC85
Heroic Explorer
It does this to me ALL OF THE TIME. nothing fixes it. The forum is just poorly designed and several tries will see me log in... Eventually. There have been a few threads about why the forum traffic has been low; its bc no1 can log in! 

bigmike20vt
Visionary
It took about an HR to get in on Ecosia browser but finally am in. It is a pita but hey ho. Is what it is.
Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR 🙂