cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The only "I've ordered an S or Quest" thread please

Techy111
MVP
MVP
As the title please contain your excitement to this thread only damn you all !!!! 😉
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

362 REPLIES 362

Simek98
Explorer
Rift S pre-ordered on 30 march, delivery on 21 May 😄
It will be my first VR. I'm really looking forward for it 😄

Anonymous
Not applicable

Simek98 said:

Rift S pre-ordered on 30 march, delivery on 21 May 😄
It will be my first VR. I'm really looking forward for it 😄

If you've never experienced VR before:

Your.

Mind.

Will.

Be.

Blown.

😄 

edmg
Trustee
128GB Quest. I keep running out of space on the 32GB Go, so this time I'll start with the biggest option.

ChuckWalker
Honored Guest

I pre-ordered the 128GB Quest.  At first it said, "Will ship by May 21st." Then when I ordered it, it said, "Will ship by May 22nd." I hope I went the right route ordering directly from the Oculus site.  I would hope that I have the unit on the 21st. Any word on how to track the package from this site?

Did the same to me. Said 5/21 , but when I finished my order it said ships on 5/23...  ohh well waited over 6months, a day or two more isnt gonna break me....

ChuckWalker
Honored Guest
I order the Quest 64Gb unit a couple of hours after I recieved the email about the preOrder... ??

Rosgillies
Adventurer
My rift S from Oculus now knocked back to 23rd May. Pooh!! Cancelled the order and ordered from Argos £399, free del on 21st May and used my Argos card on 9 months interest free credit. Oh yeah, 2 yes 2 year guarantee. 

lensfort
Explorer
I ordered mine about 30 hours ago and the $$ still hasnt been taken from my bank account. Anyone else the same?

Techy111
MVP
MVP
If ordered from Oculus then payment won't come out until they send for delivery.
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

edmg
Trustee
Yeah, get ready for constantly checking the credit card company website for the pending Oculus charge so you know they're getting ready to ship :).

DTH
Heroic Explorer
I'm already checking my Amazon order page. 🙂  I do not want to look at my Dept. Card on my Bank's Page.  :#