cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You're on a desert island. You can have one VR game.

MowTin
Expert Trustee
You're on a desert island. You can have one VR game.

For me, it would be Elite Dangerous. It's not my favorite VR game but it would offer the most entertainment given that it has a galaxy-sized open world. And I wouldn't mind grinding for credits and materials since I have all the time in the world. 
i7 9700k 3090 rtx   CV1, Rift-S, Index, G2
29 REPLIES 29

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Has to be sinVR surely  o:) not tried it myself but I hear it's quite good ?
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Maybe Resident Evil 7. That game was great, but I'm not sure it would be a good choice if I were to be alone stuck on an island. It was scary enough in the safety of my house.

nalex66
MVP
MVP
Maybe EchoVR? If I'm stranded alone on a desert island, some multiplayer hijinks would be good for my sanity. (Plus I could ask other people to send help!)
Edit: Medium might also be nice for the sake of a creative outlet. Or Fallout 4 VR for a large open world with tons of content. Don't make me choose!!!

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

Morgrum
Expert Trustee
Brazzers?
WAAAGH!

KlodsBrik
Expert Trustee
Vacation simulator ? Just to make a meme of the whole situation that have gotten me in this mess to begin with...

😕
Be good, die great !

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
FO4 VR.

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP
Ultrawings Go, a solar powered battery pack for my Go, and solar AA recharger for its controller.  That should do me until I'm rescued and I may even finally finish this game lol!
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

Anonymous
Not applicable
Elite Dangerous, so much stuff to do and so much of the Milky Way left to explore. If I'm remembering correctly there's only 0.03% of the galaxy discovered so far. 😮

saami81
Rising Star
Skyrim VR with all mods ever done.