cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The only "I've ordered an S or Quest" thread please

Techy111
MVP
MVP
As the title please contain your excitement to this thread only damn you all !!!! 😉
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

362 REPLIES 362

kojack
MVP
MVP

It looks like my MSI laptop should work with Rift S. I'm pretty excited to try a modern backpack setup.

My Clevo laptop has a full size hdmi and 2 full size display ports.
The downside is that the battery life is very low (well, zero at the moment, the battery is faulty) and it weighs a ton, so backpack use will be a little problematic. 🙂
Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

shadom
Honored Guest
Do you expect big size games to come to quest or just games like beat saber...etc? I m a bit confused between 64 gb or 128 gb... hmmm.

Ztreak
Protege
Preordered Rift S, and sold my Rift.

OpticKing
Expert Trustee
*Appears from the shadows*

Unfortunately I will only be able to get the quest atm, been having pc issues and a tight budget as life does.
Sadly I haven't tasted vr for some time, and my muscles ache to leap back into the fray. Alas the quest will solve my issue for the time being, if it's as versatile as I'm hoping it to be.

Ps: Pokes @Zenbane jfc...

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

OpticKing said:

*Appears from the shadows*

Unfortunately I will only be able to get the quest atm, been having pc issues and a tight budget as life does.
Sadly I haven't tasted vr for some time, and my muscles ache to leap back into the fray. Alas the quest will solve my issue for the time being, if it's as versatile as I'm hoping it to be.

Ps: Pokes @Zenbane jfc...

Nice to see you back on the forums! About time ffs!
😉

pyroth309
Visionary
I ordered the Quest when Amazon preorders started awhile back. Went with 128gig and a travel case. Plan to use it for traveling and to take it to show friends/family VR. Not sure how much use I'll really get out of it overall but I feel like there will be some mobile only experiences that I will miss out on if Quest ends up as popular as I anticipate. 

Dieslow
Expert Protege
Guys who pre-ordered ... only a week to go !

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dieslow said:

Guys who pre-ordered ... only a week to go !

😛 
Looking forward to it!

hallelujahuja
Explorer
Someone already got, or everyone wait to 21?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Someone already got, or everyone wait to 21?

Think we are all still waiting.