cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aliens - Fact Or Fiction..?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well we've had a time travel thread so I thought we should have an aliens thread too.

I believe that aliens have visited and are visiting our planet. Now I don't think that there are aliens that are living here and impersonating humans, but I certainly believe that at least SOME of these UFOs captured on film and seen by people are alien spacecraft.

How am I reasoning this? Pretty simple. There have simply been too many technological leaps since the 50s to make it not being true. Just have a think about it:

1. Integrated circuits and microchips.
  2. Credit cards and bank cards.
  3. Cassette tapes, CDs, DVDs, Blu-Rays.
  4. Kevlar
  5. Lasers
  6. Stealth bombers
  7. The Oculus Rift lol
  8. Velcro.
  9. Quantum Computers.
And then have a look back through time and you have the Pyramids, Mayan astronomy and cities, Stonehenge, the Inca's Machu Picchu and Teotihuacán in Mexico.

A great deal of these UFO sightings are around air bases so a good percentage of them can be put down to experimental aircraft, but ALL of them?

The truth is out there. Trust no one.
247 REPLIES 247

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

snowdog said:

And according to Noah The Time Traveller they'll reveal themselves in 2028

I had 2 nice, smartly dressed people knock on my door last month (I won't say what organisation they represented due to forum rules) but they too used to predict a certain catastrophic even in the not to distant future. I believe they revised their date 2 or 3 times as the dates passed by, before deciding it was best not to predict a date at all.

I hope you're not going to establish a cult Snow and start knocking on my door.

Several years ago, one of those smartly dressed people told me that I was going to a very bad place that is super crazy hot and lacking in a local water system. I'm glad that they took my advice when I said, "That's enough. You need to stop speaking and walk away." Else I might be making this post from the Texas Prison System.

pyroth309
Visionary

Zenbane said:

Several years ago, one of those smartly dressed people told me that I was going to a very bad place that is super crazy hot and lacking in a local water system. I'm glad that they took my advice when I said, "That's enough. You need to stop speaking and walk away." Else I might be making this post from the Texas Prison System.

I had some knock on my door when I was hung over one time. I ignored the first 3 knocks but on the 4th one I lost my shit. Head was pounding and I threw the door open and saw them and they were both looking at me with shocked look which confused me. I told them that nothing they had to say interested me and slammed the door. When I turned around, my girlfriend at the time told me I should look down. I did and noticed I was in my boxers and my junk was hanging out lol. Oh well

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

pyroth309 said:

When I turned around, my girlfriend at the time told me I should look down. I did and noticed I was in my boxers and my junk was hanging out lol. Oh well

Epic!

KlodsBrik
Expert Trustee
Usually I invite them inside to talk about Satanism.
 Two times Ive some quite interesting talks with cultist's tho in the opposite end of the spectre.

But 95% of the time they don't feel the need to talk to me when i mention satan 😞

( BTW im not a satanist. I called myself that when I was younger. Still learned a lot by reading up on stuff, and making up my mind on how I believe evolution, god , greatness and what it means to be human through that period of my life.)
Be good, die great !

Anonymous
Not applicable

pyroth309 said:

Zenbane said:

I had some knock on my door when I was hung over one time. I ignored the first 3 knocks but on the 4th one I lost my shit. Head was pounding and I threw the door open and saw them and they were both looking at me with shocked look which confused me. I told them that nothing they had to say interested me and slammed the door. When I turned around, my girlfriend at the time told me I should look down. I did and noticed I was in my boxers and my junk was hanging out lol. Oh well

I have also done this, also with a hangover, but my junk wasn't on display, just nekked apart from my boxer shorts. The two young ladies didn't knock on my door again lol 😄

Anonymous
Not applicable

KlodsBrik said:

Usually I invite them inside to talk about Satanism.
 Two times Ive some quite interesting talks with cultist's tho in the opposite end of the spectre.

But 95% of the time they don't feel the need to talk to me when i mention satan 😞

( BTW im not a satanist. I called myself that when I was younger. Still learned a lot by reading up on stuff, and making up my mind on how I believe evolution, god , greatness and what it means to be human through that period of my life.)

I have also done this too, but not to anyone knocking on my door. I've done this to people approaching me on the street. When done with a few twitches and wide eyes it works great lololol 😄

Anonymous
Not applicable
Also, has anyone else found it a bit odd that we're focussing so much attention on the Moon again? What with the Chinese rover and now NASA looking at travelling to the Moon again, it's all a bit odd and a bit sudden I think. Although using the Moon as a checkpoint makes sense as far as NASA is concerned, but I've no idea why China are looking at the dark side of the Moon...

https://youtu.be/DLOth-BuCNY

Could be aliens. 😮 B)

Anonymous
Not applicable
And no combo breakerers. Quadruple posts FTW!!!!!!!! 😄

Morgrum
Expert Trustee
Go to bed Snow!
WAAAGH!

RedRizla
Honored Visionary

Ah well it's space itself that's expanding so there's no need for a something for the universe to expand into.

If this were a 2 dimensional world, it would be like we're on the surface of an expanding balloon... there's no other 2 dimensional something that the balloon's surface is expanding into and the third dimentional space that the balloon is expanding into isn't perceived by our 2 dimensional thinking.

I get what you're saying, but that's not to say that the universe isn't expanding into something else.