cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rift-S and Quest Order Status

MowTin
Expert Trustee
My credit card has just been charged. My Rift-S order is processing. 

Your order has been processed, and is preparing for shipping! For your convenience, here is a copy of your final invoice.

I'm really hoping it's a nice visual improvement over my original Rift despite the lack of IPD adjustment

i7 9700k 3090 rtx   CV1, Rift-S, Index, G2
45 REPLIES 45

JeremyC85
Heroic Explorer
I'm excited too! Pre-ordered from best buy for pickup on the 21st 

inovator
Consultant
My amazon quest set for 21st delivery.

Anonymous
Not applicable
My Rift S is coming on Wednesday.

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP
So now we need a separate thread???  Maybe we will also need a 'Just got my new Rift-S and/or Quest out of the box' thread, lol!
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

SSJGODVR
Explorer
Just recieved a mail from my Local electronic store (The Netherlands). My Rift-S will be delivered the 21st of may between 10:30 and 11:30 in the morning! Can't wait, so excited!!!

inovator
Consultant
My rift is coming 2 days after quest. That's a good thing. Trying to decide what to try 1st wouldn't be easy
 Maybe a coin toss.

Yeah, mine should arrive the same day and I have a ton of other stuff I should be doing too.

wzygrr
Protege
Amazon delivery of my Rift S is tomorrow by 9 pm. I live in USA. Yes!!!!!!!!!!!

JeremyC85
Heroic Explorer
Best Buy has them both in stock RIGHT NOW... but wont let me pick mine up until tomorrow :'(