cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Someone Tried Picking My Pocket On The Bus!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just done a bit of shopping, sat down and a few stops later an Eastern European woman with a sling sat next to me. I felt something touching my jacket pocket and saw her hand retreating away from my pocket under the sling (her left hand was in the sling and her right hand was under it using the sling to cover up what she was doing). She saw that I noticed what she was trying to do and stopped but she kept on wiping her fingers of her right hand on her sling.

I then remembered that I had blown my nose on a bit of bog roll before I got on the bus and it was full of snot, sitting in the pocket she had tried to pick.

Serves her fucking right lmfao 😄 😄 😄
11 REPLIES 11

I have a pair of jeans with the pocket lining completely gone (it's not so I can play with myself, it's just ripped), she'd have had a surprise delving too deep into there.

RuneSR2
Grand Champion

snowdog said:

Just done a bit of shopping, sat down and a few stops later an Eastern European woman with a sling sat next to me. I felt something touching my jacket pocket and saw her hand retreating away from my pocket under the sling (her left hand was in the sling and her right hand was under it using the sling to cover up what she was doing). She saw that I noticed what she was trying to do and stopped but she kept on wiping her fingers of her right hand on her sling.

I then remembered that I had blown my nose on a bit of bog roll before I got on the bus and it was full of snot, sitting in the pocket she had tried to pick.

Serves her fucking right lmfao 😄 😄 😄

Another sticky note just placed on my desk: 

"Never put your hand in Snowdog's pocket"

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
Never put hand on Snowdog. Period.

FTFY 

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.

RuneSR2
Grand Champion

I have a pair of jeans with the pocket lining completely gone (it's not so I can play with myself, it's just ripped), she'd have had a surprise delving too deep into there.

You'd enjoy it, I'm sure - btw, Snowdog got her photo!

Image result for ugliest woman in the world

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
Eastern Euro women can be stunning.

But all the ones I've seen that come to London or try Snowdog's pocket security (or hang out around the Paris gare du nord ) look like...

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I rock an RFID shielded chain wallet. Should be pretty safe, you never know.

Anonymous
Not applicable
There's a guy that does the buses in Haringey who uses a similar method to pick pockets on the bus. He has a false arm holding a large bag and uses that to cover up his nicking stuff. Whenever I see him I always shout out a loud warning telling people what he's up to and he gets off at the next stop.  😄

If he had another head you might mistake him for Zaphod Beeblebrox lmfao 😄

god_alom
Adventurer

snowdog said:

There's a guy that does the buses in Haringey who uses a similar method to pick pockets on the bus. He has a false arm holding a large bag and uses that to cover up his nicking stuff. Whenever I see him I always shout out a loud warning telling people what he's up to and he gets off at the next stop.  😄

If he had another head you might mistake him for Zaphod Beeblebrox lmfao 😄

Good job, but this isnt oculus related. Going to have to move it to the unrelated to vr discussion.

vannagirl
Consultant

RuneSR2 said:

Another sticky note just placed on my desk: 

"Never put your hand in Snowdog's pocket"

More,

“words to live by”

Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are.