cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rift-S and Quest Order Status

MowTin
Expert Trustee
My credit card has just been charged. My Rift-S order is processing. 

Your order has been processed, and is preparing for shipping! For your convenience, here is a copy of your final invoice.

I'm really hoping it's a nice visual improvement over my original Rift despite the lack of IPD adjustment

i7 9700k 3090 rtx   CV1, Rift-S, Index, G2
45 REPLIES 45

Anonymous
Not applicable

wzygrr said:

Amazon delivery of my Rift S is tomorrow by 9 pm. I live in USA. Yes!!!!!!!!!!!

Augh!!
Good for you - but I am a bit sad, mine shows release date of tomorrow and not shipping till tomorrow from Amazon and I am in the U.S. also.

In other words I be jealous lol!

Anonymous
Not applicable
I should be able to pick mine up from Currys tomorrow after 5pm. Can't wait!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

snowdog said:

I should be able to pick mine up from Currys tomorrow after 5pm. Can't wait!!!

Congrats!
At this rate I may be the last one to get one LOL.

nalex66
MVP
MVP
Just got my shipping emails and tracking numbers for my Quest and case. No delivery estimate yet, UPS just has “label created/shipment ready for UPS” on the tracking page. It’s shipping from Kentucky, so it’ll be at least a couple days to reach Toronto. Maybe Thursday delivery if I’m lucky. 

Edit: logged into MyUPS, and now I can see a delivery date of Thursday. 

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

Zahariel
Expert Protege
I can see a price increase in the cost of replacement 'F5' keys over the next few days after they get worn out!

Techy111
MVP
MVP
dikjg75ihaqh.gif

Never gets old this one lol
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

wzygrr
Protege

dburne said:

wzygrr said:

Amazon delivery of my Rift S is tomorrow by 9 pm. I live in USA. Yes!!!!!!!!!!!

Augh!!
Good for you - but I am a bit sad, mine shows release date of tomorrow and not shipping till tomorrow from Amazon and I am in the U.S. also.

In other words I be jealous lol!

Have faith, my original delivery date was the 23rd. But yeah, can't wait to see you all in the Rift!

Anonymous
Not applicable
My local Best Buy doesn't have pickup for tomorrow. Maybe they sold out at that store. I could drive 12 miles to the next Best Buy (they have S in stock) but I can probably just wait for Wednesday to get my Amazon order.

@TheRealCyber I'm guessing you're missing fielding all the 'where's my order' questions with this launch? 😉

JeremyC85
Heroic Explorer

My local Best Buy doesn't have pickup for tomorrow. Maybe they sold out at that store. I could drive 12 miles to the next Best Buy (they have S in stock) but I can probably just wait for Wednesday to get my Amazon order.

just stopped in my Best Buy and mine is sitting on the shelf with my name on it but they wont release it!! Talk about frustrating!