Rift-S and Quest Order Status — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Rift-S and Quest Order Status

MowTinMowTin Posts: 1,477
Project 2501
My credit card has just been charged. My Rift-S order is processing. 

Your order has been processed, and is preparing for shipping! For your convenience, here is a copy of your final invoice.

I'm really hoping it's a nice visual improvement over my original Rift despite the lack of IPD adjustment

Comments

• JeremyC85JeremyC85 Posts: 240
    Nexus 6
    I'm excited too! Pre-ordered from best buy for pickup on the 21st 
  • inovatorinovator Posts: 1,847
    Project 2501
    My amazon quest set for 21st delivery.
  • TheRealCyberTheRealCyber Posts: 188
    Art3mis
    My Rift S is coming on Wednesday.
  • TomCgcmfcTomCgcmfc Posts: 1,081
    Wintermute
    So now we need a separate thread???  Maybe we will also need a 'Just got my new Rift-S and/or Quest out of the box' thread, lol!
    Alienware 17r4 Laptop with i7-7700hq 2.8/3.6, 32 gb ram, gtx1060 w/6gb ram, 256gb ssd, 1tb hdd, Oculus Rift w/2x sensors.  Now using an Alienware Graphics Amplifier (AGA) with Zotac gtx1080ti Blower and Asus vg248qe 144hz external monitor.  All works great!
  • SSJGODVRSSJGODVR Posts: 4
    NerveGear
    Just recieved a mail from my Local electronic store (The Netherlands). My Rift-S will be delivered the 21st of may between 10:30 and 11:30 in the morning! Can't wait, so excited!!!
  • inovatorinovator Posts: 1,847
    Project 2501
    My rift is coming 2 days after quest. That's a good thing. Trying to decide what to try 1st wouldn't be easy
     Maybe a coin toss.
  • DaftnDirectDaftnDirect Posts: 4,783 Valuable Player

Yeah, mine should arrive the same day and I have a ton of other stuff I should be doing too.

Intel 5820K OC@4Ghz, Titan X (Maxwell), 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4, ASRock X99 Taichi, Samsung 500Gb 960 Evo M.2, Corsair H100i v2 Cooler, Inateck KTU3FR-4P USB 3 card, Windows 10 Pro v1903 (18362.239)
  • wzygrrwzygrr Posts: 15
    NerveGear
    edited May 20
    Amazon delivery of my Rift S is tomorrow by 9 pm. I live in USA. Yes!!!!!!!!!!!
    Nexus 6
    Best Buy has them both in stock RIGHT NOW... but wont let me pick mine up until tomorrow :'(
  • dburnedburne Posts: 2,398 Valuable Player
    wzygrr said:
    Augh!!
    Good for you - but I am a bit sad, mine shows release date of tomorrow and not shipping till tomorrow from Amazon and I am in the U.S. also.

In other words I be jealous lol!
    Don

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | I9 9900k| EVGA 2080Ti FTW3 Ultra |32 GB G Skill 3200 cl14 ram | Warthog Throttle | VKB Gunfighter Pro/MCG Pro grip | Crosswind Pedals | EVGA DG 87 Case|
  • snowdogsnowdog Posts: 6,732 Valuable Player
    I should be able to pick mine up from Currys tomorrow after 5pm. Can't wait!!!
    "This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever
  • dburnedburne Posts: 2,398 Valuable Player
    snowdog said:
    I should be able to pick mine up from Currys tomorrow after 5pm. Can't wait!!!
    Congrats!
    At this rate I may be the last one to get one LOL.
    Don

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | I9 9900k| EVGA 2080Ti FTW3 Ultra |32 GB G Skill 3200 cl14 ram | Warthog Throttle | VKB Gunfighter Pro/MCG Pro grip | Crosswind Pedals | EVGA DG 87 Case|
  • nalex66nalex66 Posts: 4,523 Volunteer Moderator
    edited May 20
    Just got my shipping emails and tracking numbers for my Quest and case. No delivery estimate yet, UPS just has “label created/shipment ready for UPS” on the tracking page. It’s shipping from Kentucky, so it’ll be at least a couple days to reach Toronto. Maybe Thursday delivery if I’m lucky. 

Edit: logged into MyUPS, and now I can see a delivery date of Thursday. 
    i7 5820K @ 4.25 GHz | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | Gigabyte GA-X99-UD4 | Corsair DDR4 3000 32 GB | Corsair HX 750W
    Corsair Hydro H100i | Samsung SSDs: 860 Evo 1 TB, 850 Evo 1 TB, 840 Evo 1 TB | Seagate BarraCuda HDD 3 TB
  • ZaharielZahariel Posts: 43
    Brain Burst
    I can see a price increase in the cost of replacement 'F5' keys over the next few days after they get worn out!

NerveGear
    dburne said:
    wzygrr said:
    Augh!!
    Good for you - but I am a bit sad, mine shows release date of tomorrow and not shipping till tomorrow from Amazon and I am in the U.S. also.

In other words I be jealous lol!
    Have faith, my original delivery date was the 23rd. But yeah, can't wait to see you all in the Rift!
    Art3mis
    My local Best Buy doesn't have pickup for tomorrow. Maybe they sold out at that store. I could drive 12 miles to the next Best Buy (they have S in stock) but I can probably just wait for Wednesday to get my Amazon order.
  • DaftnDirectDaftnDirect Posts: 4,783 Valuable Player
    @TheRealCyber I'm guessing you're missing fielding all the 'where's my order' questions with this launch? ;)
    Intel 5820K OC@4Ghz, Titan X (Maxwell), 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4, ASRock X99 Taichi, Samsung 500Gb 960 Evo M.2, Corsair H100i v2 Cooler, Inateck KTU3FR-4P USB 3 card, Windows 10 Pro v1903 (18362.239)
    Nexus 6
    My local Best Buy doesn't have pickup for tomorrow. Maybe they sold out at that store. I could drive 12 miles to the next Best Buy (they have S in stock) but I can probably just wait for Wednesday to get my Amazon order.
    just stopped in my Best Buy and mine is sitting on the shelf with my name on it but they wont release it!! Talk about frustrating! 
    NerveGear
    I had mine in my hands at Best Buy, and the guy goes "before I finish let me just do a quick check with my manager..."

DAMN YOU BEST BUY!!!
    DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!!!
    Man, the only thing that could've been worse was if it was already paid for. In fact, if it was already paid for, I would've given making a break for it some serious consideration!   :D
  • w_benjaminw_benjamin Posts: 176
    Art3mis
    edited May 20
    wzygrr said:
    I had mine in my hands at Best Buy, and the guy goes "before I finish let me just do a quick check with my manager..."

DAMN YOU BEST BUY!!!
    DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!!!
    Man, the only thing that could've been worse was if it was already paid for. In fact, if it was already paid for, I would've given making a break for it some serious consideration!   :D
    Paid via PayPal on May 1st.

I was there with just over an hour left being open.

The package even has my name printed on the sticker on it.

I will be there at 10:00 AM tomorrow, hopping around outside the glass door looking like someone who's got to pee real bad.

Nexus 6
    wzygrr said:

DAMN YOU BEST BUY!!!
    DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!!!
    Paid via PayPal on May 1st.

I was there with just over an hour left being open.

The package even has my name printed on the sticker on it.

I will be there at 10:00 AM tomorrow, hopping around outside the glass door looking like someone who's got to pee real bad.

Same here brother! Paid in full, name on the box, they also refused to let me leave with it! lol
  • RedRizlaRedRizla Posts: 6,247 Valuable Player
    edited May 20
    I was going to order from Amazon but they told me they would close my account if I didn't stop sending things back. The main things I sent back were extension cables when trying to get Rift CV1 working with them. Also, sending back active DP extension cables that my Rift CV1 refuses to work on. 

I hope Rift S works on my DP port this time otherwise I'm stumped. I thought it might be my graphics card at first but a monitor works fine on the DP port. 

I think mines coming Wednesday because I haven't heard a peep from Argos. 
  • ZenbaneZenbane Posts: 14,088 Valuable Player

Still think I'll drive to Best Buy for fun.

Still a good idea. You may be able to get in to some demo's! Tomorrow should be the start of all-day demo's for Rift-S and Quest, and both Best Buy and the Microsoft Store.
    Are you a fan of the Myst games? Check out my Mod at http://www.mystrock.com/
    Catch me on Twitter: twitter.com/zenbane
    Art3mis
    I'll see how I'm feeling in the morning, maybe get a Quest too.
  • maxx11111maxx11111 Posts: 91
    Hiro Protagonist
    Got a email from oculus at 2:22am with tracking for my quest seems they aren't using UPS as they normally do (uk),my quest is at my local YODAL depot, so looks like its coming today.
  • RosgilliesRosgillies Posts: 122
    Art3mis
    Just contacted Argos by chat complaining that no info about delivery was apparent., time here in UK 9.15am. They gave me a tracking number for UK mail and its out for delivery today between a time of 1-2 pm today. Might be good news for you Red Rizla.