cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rift-S and Quest Order Status

MowTin
Expert Trustee
My credit card has just been charged. My Rift-S order is processing. 

Your order has been processed, and is preparing for shipping! For your convenience, here is a copy of your final invoice.

I'm really hoping it's a nice visual improvement over my original Rift despite the lack of IPD adjustment

i7 9700k 3090 rtx   CV1, Rift-S, Index, G2
45 REPLIES 45

w_benjamin
Adventurer
I had mine in my hands at Best Buy, and the guy goes "before I finish let me just do a quick check with my manager..."

DAMN YOU BEST BUY!!!
DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well, who am I kidding? I just ordered on Best Buy, gonna drive there first thing in the morning.

wzygrr
Protege

I had mine in my hands at Best Buy, and the guy goes "before I finish let me just do a quick check with my manager..."

DAMN YOU BEST BUY!!!
DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!!!

Man, the only thing that could've been worse was if it was already paid for. In fact, if it was already paid for, I would've given making a break for it some serious consideration!   😄

w_benjamin
Adventurer

wzygrr said:

DAMN YOU BEST BUY!!!
DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!!!

Man, the only thing that could've been worse was if it was already paid for. In fact, if it was already paid for, I would've given making a break for it some serious consideration!   😄

Paid via PayPal on May 1st.

I was there with just over an hour left being open.

The package even has my name printed on the sticker on it.

I will be there at 10:00 AM tomorrow, hopping around outside the glass door looking like someone who's got to pee real bad.

JeremyC85
Heroic Explorer

wzygrr said:

DAMN YOU BEST BUY!!!
DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!!!

Paid via PayPal on May 1st.

I was there with just over an hour left being open.

The package even has my name printed on the sticker on it.

I will be there at 10:00 AM tomorrow, hopping around outside the glass door looking like someone who's got to pee real bad.

Same here brother! Paid in full, name on the box, they also refused to let me leave with it! lol

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
I was going to order from Amazon but they told me they would close my account if I didn't stop sending things back. The main things I sent back were extension cables when trying to get Rift CV1 working with them. Also, sending back active DP extension cables that my Rift CV1 refuses to work on. 

I hope Rift S works on my DP port this time otherwise I'm stumped. I thought it might be my graphics card at first but a monitor works fine on the DP port. 

I think mines coming Wednesday because I haven't heard a peep from Argos. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just my luck, Amazon DID ship the Rift S tonight, to arrive tomorrow by 8PM

tp6xwsibrw3i.jpg
Still think I'll drive to Best Buy for fun.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

Still think I'll drive to Best Buy for fun.

Still a good idea. You may be able to get in to some demo's! Tomorrow should be the start of all-day demo's for Rift-S and Quest, and both Best Buy and the Microsoft Store.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'll see how I'm feeling in the morning, maybe get a Quest too.

maxx11111
Adventurer
Got a email from oculus at 2:22am with tracking for my quest seems they
aren't using UPS as they normally do (uk),my quest is at my local YODAL
depot, so looks like its coming today.