cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The only "I've ordered an S or Quest" thread please

Techy111
MVP
MVP
As the title please contain your excitement to this thread only damn you all !!!! 😉
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

362 REPLIES 362

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah. I have 2 Rift Ss now. Tracking has been fine. Want to test a little more before I share my thoughts.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Spent most of the afternoon flying IL-2 in the new Rift S.
I am quite pleased.

MowTin
Expert Trustee

dburne said:

I am quite pleased.

What's the difference? 
i7 9700k 3090 rtx   CV1, Rift-S, Index, G2

Anonymous
Not applicable

MowTin said:

dburne said:

I am quite pleased.

What's the difference? 

Namely image clarity. Reading instruments much easier now, plus of course sharper image overall.
Also reading maps and mission briefings much better.

MowTin
Expert Trustee

dburne said:
Namely image clarity. Reading instruments much easier now, plus of course sharper image overall.

What about spotting? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

MowTin said:

dburne said:

What about spotting? 

I think it is better, but to be truthful I have been flying SP only with labels on so have not really tried too hard.
Will have a better look at that tomorrow.
I am sure it is somewhat better, just not sure how much.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is the blue light on front of Rift S headset supposed to stay on all the time when Home is closed and headset put away?

edmg
Trustee
Quest just arrived from Amazon... at least a handful of the games I've previously bought are free, so I'll give it a try shortly.

Yeah. I have 2 Rift Ss now. Tracking has been fine. Want to test a little more before I share my thoughts.

Some here, I tend to scrutinize stuff that's changed and there are quite a few small things that don't really feel better or worse... just different as well as some things that are bigger differences. So I'll give it a few days before sharing I think.

MowTin
Expert Trustee

kojack said:

It's wednesday, my rift-s and quest have been in hong kong with fedex since monday. If this was DHL I'd get it today, but Fedex still say wednesday next week. 😞

(((hug)))