cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The only "I've ordered an S or Quest" thread please

Techy111
MVP
MVP
As the title please contain your excitement to this thread only damn you all !!!! 😉
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

362 REPLIES 362

Anonymous
Not applicable

Kkhrome
Protege
For all you Australians or there, my Rift S just arrived in NSW so I would assume so did everyone's? Delivery date is still for next Wednesday the 29th for Brisbane but might get it earlier now? Here's hoping.

SubCog
Explorer
Well they never sent me the shipping confirmation (even though they sent me an email last week saying I should wait for a shipping email), but my Quest was waiting on my door step when I got home today.

So far I did the tutorial stuff with my 11 year old son, and then I played about 20 minutes of Robo Recall, which really looks surprisingly great, despite the bad screenshots.  I'm excited to try some more games later this week, although they are alot more expensive than the Go games.

Anyone hear if Cloudlands Golf is coming to Quest?

edmg
Trustee
Yeah, I was quite impressed by Robo Recall. I've played it quite a bit on the Rift and was expecting a significant reduction in graphics, but it actually looks very good.

No idea about Cloudlands Golf, but I'd probably buy it if it does come out.

kojack
MVP
MVP

Kkhrome said:

For all you Australians or there, my Rift S just arrived in NSW so I would assume so did everyone's? Delivery date is still for next Wednesday the 29th for Brisbane but might get it earlier now? Here's hoping.

Mine still say Lantau Island Hong Kong.

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP

kojack said:

It's wednesday, my rift-s and quest have been in hong kong with fedex since monday. If this was DHL I'd get it today, but Fedex still say wednesday next week. 😞

Ya, exactly the same here mate.  I wish I had known Aussie Amazon could have delivered this earlier for the same price.  Next time I will know better, lol!  

Edit; maybe a simple Fedex tracking reporting error and we will get it tomorrow, lol!
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

kojack
MVP
MVP

TomCgcmfc said:

kojack said:

It's wednesday, my rift-s and quest have been in hong kong with fedex since monday. If this was DHL I'd get it today, but Fedex still say wednesday next week. 😞

Ya, exactly the same here mate.  I wish I had known Aussie Amazon could have delivered this earlier for the same price.  Next time I will know better, lol!  

Edit; maybe a simple Fedex tracking reporting error and we will get it tomorrow, lol!

The Oculus store page for both the Rift and Go list amazon au as an australian alternative place to buy, but Rift-S and Quest pages don't, so I didn't bother checking (plus amazon au typically overcharge and have limited range). And the last 3 things I've bought from Oculus direct have shipped very fast.

I got 2 sms's from Fedex saying "Unfortunately your shipment has been delayed. We'll confirm the planned delivery date soon". That was on monday.

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
Jezz - They expect them to deliver 15 parcels ever hour if it's an 8 hour day? That's near enough 2 parcels every 5 mins.

profanicus
Honored Guest

kojack said:

Same. And (as I see others have mentioned)  Amazon Au has them in stock same price for delivery on Friday. It's disappointing.
The original Rift arrived lightning fast!

kojack
MVP
MVP
20min ago mine reached matraville (somewhere down south). For sydney people that could be delivery tomorrow. But brisbane takes another day or more to go up the coast. So maybe friday. That would be good, since I'm working tomorrow but not friday.
Estimate is still next wednesday.