cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will Immortal Vader be released on Rift and Rift S as well?

Nimarus
Protege
Simple question as I was HOPING to play this game. I have an Oculus Rift that I purchased about a month ago and figured a big title like this would be on more than just the Quest. Will this title be available on the Rift and/or Rift S? Or is this going to stay a Quest exclusive, forcing us to abandon ever getting the game or forking out even MORE money just to play this?
22 REPLIES 22

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
I'm hoping it will because makes no sense to me not allowing Rift S users to also have the game. Nobody is going to buy an Oculus Quest just for that game alone, so I don't see the problem allowing Oculus Rift S users to have it.

sCOREscream
Explorer
I heard it will definitely come for Rift. Question is the datum. So please Oculus Team let us know when exactly will Vader Immortal release for Rift and Rift S? I am checking the Rift-Games-Page every day only because of this game! 

MowTin
Expert Trustee
I was expecting it to be available today. A bit disappointed. 
i7 9700k 3090 rtx   CV1, Rift-S, Index, G2

JesseBC
Honored Guest
I was also expecting this to be available for the Rift today.  What a let down. Are the Rift buyers who supported Oculus from day one now not a priority?

SkScotchegg
Expert Trustee
They definitely should of had Asgard's Wrath, Stormland and Vader Immortal ready for Rift S launch day. We got a shiny new toy but with the no new games.

I'm still playing old content like Robo Recall, Superhot, In Death and Beat Saber, those are my top 4 games.
UK: England - Leeds - - RTX 2080 - Rift CV1 & Rift S - Make love, not war - See you in the Oasis!

Anonymous
Not applicable

They definitely should of had Asgard's Wrath, Stormland and Vader Immortal ready for Rift S launch day. We got a shiny new toy but with the no new games.

I'm still playing old content like Robo Recall, Superhot, In Death and Beat Saber, those are my top 4 games.

Agree that would have been nice.
Rift S user feeling like a red haired stepchild.

BloodyShadow
Protege

i gotta ask, how are you handling 'In Death' with the Rift S? The blind spot next to my head (when you draw an arrow) is so frustrating for me, I'm dying to know if others are experiencing the same and how they're handling it...

BloodyShadow
Protege
To clarify: It's any archery game i play that does this. the tracking for an arrow draw isn't complete and makes aiming a royal pain. 

falken76
Expert Consultant

To clarify: It's any archery game i play that does this. the tracking for an arrow draw isn't complete and makes aiming a royal pain. 

This is exactly the worry that many people had with the tracking.  Has anyone used their Rift S with Onward yet?  Does the tracking go to shit when you get the sights close to your eye for aiming?