it doesn't work in games like 
VRChat and RecRoom
52 REPLIES 52

MetalGearHazumu
Protege
It works now

megameerkat
Explorer
I have been having this problem since yesterday and it didn’t clear up today after restarting it this morning, I’ve done several shut downs and restarts still nothing 😞

zacary14
Honored Guest

I have been having this problem since yesterday and it didn’t clear up today after restarting it this morning, I’ve done several shut downs and restarts still nothing 😞

Same with me

megameerkat
Explorer

zacary14 said:

Same with me

megameerkat
Explorer
very frustrating, two of my buds bought one with me so not being able to chat is a huge dissapointment, if anyone has fixes that aren’t just restarting headset please post

Anonymous
Not applicable
I had the same problem in VR Chat today. Restarting the headset helped. (You need to hold the power button down for a few seconds for the reboot and power off menu to appear.)

megameerkat
Explorer
Still having the same issue and haven’t heard back from oculus support and theyre ignoring me on Twitter now lol. 400 dollars down the drain.

Doomshroom9999
Honored Guest

Hey guys, Uninstalling and reinstalling the app seemed to fix the issue for me.

thedeeder
Honored Guest
I noticed restarting computer and rift didn't help me but plugging the usb and display port from the computer and plugging it back in worked. This happens often now like every hour I have to do this. 

VRgamesterZ
Explorer
I would kinda treat this like a PC even know it's not but when we download something on a PC, we usually do a reboot, so I'd say when downloading any app/game, I'd do a clean shut down and restart every time.