cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you have a problem with pavlov

inovator
Consultant
With my rift s I tried to play pavlov then within 10 minutes the screen goes black. I can hear the game but no visual. I get out with task manager but nothing will work until I restart and or replug the display port
 Fallouto 4 works. all other games have worked. Anyone else have problems with this game? 0 problems playing it with original rift.
5 REPLIES 5

ShoesArePerfect
Honored Guest
i cant even play it either, i try to start it and it doesnt work so i am currently trying to find sources that show me how to play the game, my friend says that i need steam vr and it doesnt detect the headset when i try to connect it, he tried to help me with other things but so far nothing is working for me to play pavlov.

inovator
Consultant
My problem is different in the sense that after about 10 minutes of playing  I get a black screen even when I try to switch to another game. Then I have to restart and other things to get headset to work again.

Luciferous
Consultant
I would imagine as they are porting Pavlov to quest, it wont be too long before you get a fix.

Oldece
Honored Guest
Pavlov currently says in the oculus app, now playing, but it's not, I can't close it, I can't open it. The only thing I can do is open it via Steam, but I can't play any other games.

Anonymous
Not applicable
im playing on my quest but when i click on it its only a black screen with three white dots